napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best way to use hgh?

izra88

Its my second time using hgh. I didn't do enough research the first time I used it. And now I'm finding out that there are so many different ways of using it. Some take it in the am, some take it at night, taking it only Monday through friday, taking it only on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays post workout in large dosage(10ius), only take 2ius a day, take 4 to 5ius a day all at once, take 4 to 5ius a day and split the dose. Just not sure which method is the best. Does anyone have a lot of experience with using hgh? And what method works best for them. Hgh is just too expensive to experiment with.

It really depends in what the goal is.

1-2 iu a day for general wellness anti aging

2-4 a day can be split into am pm dosing. But it works better at night when at rest. Like an hgh bath. This dose is good for injury recovery and some fat loss. Minimal

4-6 iu a day. For growth and recovery. More fat loss and maintenance

6+ iu a day is bodybuilder growth level to achieve higher growth levels. Can lead to organ growth also and distended belly if couoked with sub grade hgh.

PHURIOUS

gh can swell up your organs and stuff, 10iu a day on any day is alot, i mo too much... how aold are you?

if older, say over 40 then at night,, my only experience was 2 iu in the morning with fasted cardio,, then bfast a bit later and it went very well,

Its my second time using hgh. I didn't do enough research the first time I used it. And now I'm finding out that there are so many different ways of using it. Some take it in the am, some take it at night, taking it only Monday through friday, taking it only on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays post workout in large dosage(10ius), only take 2ius a day, take 4 to 5ius a day all at once, take 4 to 5ius a day and split the dose. Just not sure which method is the best. Does anyone have a lot of experience with using hgh? And what method works best for them. Hgh is just too expensive to experiment with.

what kind of hgh are you going to use? to give dosages.we need that info . HUGE difference between pharma and generics

what kind of hgh are you going to use? to give dosages.we need that info . HUGE difference between pharma and generics

Great point. I also think that its basically user dependant trial and error type stuff when it comes to when you dose, split doses, how many splits and how often. Ive heard of dudes taking 4iu every 4 hours which sounds ridiculous to me, but to each is own

I would run at least 4ius or more a day, everyday throughout the day on an empty stomach for at least 6 months. My major issues with GH was the constant pinning and by the time i got to around the 6 month i would despise using this compound, always accelerated discontinuing usage. Im sure actual quality will vary the dosage as well, plus user and goal dependent

I can tell you this..my great nephew got a script of it and that shit is expensive. Not worth the money.If I had extra money to blow it would be on primo not G. Plus the quality s all over the place

I can tell you this..my great nephew got a script of it and that shit is expensive. Not worth the money.If I had extra money to blow it would be on primo not G. Plus the quality s all over the place
Some insurances miiiight cover it but it's hard to say. A lot of times it's only for short time periods to like a year. I researched it with NY lol.

We have a shady bodybuilder doc here in Dallas that does anti aging and insurance fraud lol. I'm in line to see him. The waiting list is huuuuge. I guess he just writes you a script and he takes care of the rest.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just got a few kits of glotropin. Guess you could say it's mid grade. I'm gonna up the dose to 4ius for a few months and then up it 6ius after that and see how it goes. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Just got a few kits of glotropin. Guess you could say it's mid grade. I'm gonna up the dose to 4ius for a few months and then up it 6ius after that and see how it goes. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

That's probably best. Anything under 4ius for bodybuilding purposes is a waste in my opinion.

i have a video series on hgh brother... start here and watch the series... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akQEO5i7FKU

Great point. I also think that its basically user dependant trial and error type stuff when it comes to when you dose, split doses, how many splits and how often. Ive heard of dudes taking 4iu every 4 hours which sounds ridiculous to me, but to each is own

for start genrics you would have to use about double the dosage as pharma grade and it still wont be as effective

Top Bottom