Refresh

This website www.isarms.com/forums/threads/best-test-for-first-cycle.6176/ is currently offline. Cloudflare's Always Online™ shows a snapshot of this web page from the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. To check for the live version, click Refresh.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Test for first cycle.

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I've been hearing two different opinions of which test is "best" for beginners. I've heard cyp and then enanthate. Cyp because it works fast and E because of the less frequent shots. What do you guys suggest for a first time? And what dosage?

C & E are pretty darn close. E has a slightly shortly half life and it seems that most inject 2X week. C has a slightly longer half life and most inject 1 or 2X per week. I prefer Cyp just because thats what I know. Ultimately I think someone would see very little difference between the 2 as they would both work at about the same speed (compared to shorter esters). I would say both are better than short esters (ex. prop) for a first cycle since pinning is less often than with short esters. In the past Cyp was an "American Thing" and Enth was everyone else. Now both are widely available. I think Dr B or Jake posted a little history on Test C and Test E.

I would add that although I prefer Cyp, I would take Enth from a reliable source over Cyp from "some dude at the gym" or even prop from a reliable source over Cyp or Enth from "gym dude".

LOL!! I would NEVER consider getting anything from any gym dude.. I only trust sources on here. I'm def gonna start up soon and I want the best quality gear for sure.

many here will probably want to know your stats ;)
as far as pinning and dosage, for your " first " cycle you will probably only want to pin once a week, so if it were me I would do 1cc every 5 days of cyp to start, if pinning doesnt bother you then do 1/2cc like on M/TH just to maintain somewhat of a base level

many here will probably want to know your stats ;)
as far as pinning and dosage, for your " first " cycle you will probably only want to pin once a week, so if it were me I would do 1cc every 5 days of cyp to start, if pinning doesnt bother you then do 1/2cc like on M/TH just to maintain somewhat of a base level

If I remember correctly, Alpha's stats are:

"Im a MF'n Natty Beast!!!" LOL

I've been hearing two different opinions of which test is "best" for beginners. I've heard cyp and then enanthate. Cyp because it works fast and E because of the less frequent shots. What do you guys suggest for a first time? And what dosage?

I think you are confusing cypionate with propionate which is the fast Ester. Enanthate and cypionate are both long esters with cypionate being slightly longer. For beginners, long esters are more preferred because of the pinning schedule

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I always prefer and recommend Cyp to first timers. If you can't get it, Enthanate is fine.

I've only even run Enanthate, but YouTube has a video somewhere on the difference between the two (Cyp and Enan). That difference being 1-1.5 days half-life between the two IIRC. Results between the two would be similar

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've only even run Enanthate, but YouTube has a video somewhere on the difference between the two (Cyp and Enan). That difference being 1-1.5 days half-life IIRC. Results between the two would be similar

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Enanthate half life is 4.5-6 days and cypionate is around 8 days

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It doesn't matter at all based on your experience. Cyp doesn't work fast and neither does enanthate. Cyp just had a few days longer half life. Prop if you want fast working.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have run cyp and eth couldn't tell the diff with 2x wk shots.

My first was Eth so that's my fav only because it was my first.

Brad.

I never recommend long Ester as a first cycle unless it is test. With test, cyp or e are the ones I say to go with. Unless you have no issues with pinning daily. Then prop would be your most controllable.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom