napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best pickup line

tuna and water.jpg

Best pick up line there is available. They come to you bro!!! You say nothing. Hide the right hand and hide the missing finger..lol

They might like the missing finger..give them the knuckle!

Of course I have been just joshing since I have been married for many years and have grown kids. But I do not find it difficult to talk to women. Usually I am not interested in talking but it seems when you are not interested then you become a magnet. My wife hates when I go to the gym without her.

You want to see some heads turn? There is a fitness club that has 3 pools, saunas..all that shit. Well when you turn 65 you get medicare and a free health club membership. So it looks like an old folks home with so many 65+ members. You should see the old and young women turn heads when my dad walks in....gray beard, balding, gray hair,and ripped to shreds.
It almost makes me feel uneasy.Almost!

Your dad is prob cleaning house knocking cobwebs off it lol unless your mom is there then of course that's not happening

Your dad is prob cleaning house knocking cobwebs off it lol unless your mom is there then of course that's not happening

LOL...no telling with him bro. He has been known to knock the 20 year olds around a bit. He likes being older because now he likes 20's-60's. Bigger pool to work with. Lol. His wife has been here with me since my accident, so like I said...no telling.

I will see him tomorrow, I can tell what he has been up to as soon as I see his face!

LOL...no telling with him bro. He has been known to knock the 20 year olds around a bit. He likes being older because now he likes 20's-60's. Bigger pool to work with. Lol. His wife has been here with me since my accident, so like I said...no telling.

I will see him tomorrow, I can tell what he has been up to as soon as I see his face!

Hey bubba keep yo mouff shut. I hope your mom does not now your password or my ass is grass. Nice pic...you cut your hand off or something? What did my face tell you this morning? Never mind.

Hey bubba keep yo mouff shut. I hope your mom does not now your password or my ass is grass. Nice pic...you cut your hand off or something? What did my face tell you this morning? Never mind.

lmao I love the family squabble iono jake what did his face say this morning was it gleaming of costa rica tica's or what

lmao I love the family squabble iono jake what did his face say this morning was it gleaming of costa rica tica's or what

Don't get him started. He already wants to move to Costa Rica. Hey bro...how have you been doing? Got some steady progress,plateaus or what? How did the tuna and water go?

Don't get him started. He already wants to move to Costa Rica. Hey bro...how have you been doing? Got some steady progress,plateaus or what? How did the tuna and water go?

3 days went great although therewas one day i only had 3-4 packs of tuna so way down on the calorie count but i wasnt full bore working so i did ok and eased back into "real" life just like u said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 days went great although therewas one day i only had 3-4 packs of tuna so way down on the calorie count but i wasnt full bore working so i did ok and eased back into "real" life just like u said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool...you must have lost at least 2 lbs huh? That diet sucks if you don't get 10 cans or so.

Drb give us your pick up lines

lol..don't pay attention to Jake. I don't know any lines at all.I did have a friend many years back who always carried a screw in his pocket.If he saw something he liked he would take the screw out of his pocket and show it to her. Now here is what he would say and you have to say it correctly...Hi do you wanna screw? Can't say want to, or want a screw. It has to be wanna. Now where did that one rate on the Cornometer.....? The shit I have to do to entertain you lads...

Fit chicks are easy bro there just as obssessed with there body as us compliment there physique they want too hear it like us they spend all day makinng it

Fit chicks are easy bro there just as obssessed with there body as us compliment there physique they want too hear it like us they spend all day makinng it

yep! The art of communication without saying a word. Your abs showing and hers showing...no communication breakdown there. There is this hawian word you can say...ohhowiwannaleighya

ok now you have me acting like an old cornball! Russian word for syphillis. Rotchocockoff. German word for virgin..guudntight. French for cut the grass mo'delawn. Sorry, too many corn on the cobs. A crayfish boil that had 1 quart of powdered cayenne pepper in it. Potatoes,celery, onions,corn and whole garlic. DrB will not get lucky tonight after eating 5 toes of garlic.

Top Bottom