napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best pickup line

Jackburton

Alright guys we've all been there we are just crushing the weights she's on the treadmill she walks over to the Dumbbells starts doing some sorta lunge bicep something workout what do you say ? I'm usually like can you please get out of my mirror trying to see these gainzzzz hahah... No but for real it's ideal to meet a girl with the same fitness goals that you have I've been in relationships where we are great but there lack of wanting to be fit eventually turned me off so what does one say in the gym

I typically compliment on form, exercise selection, or their outfit. However, I'm taken now. A girl I met at the gym, too :).

I dunno man. From what I've seen the last thing girls want at the gym is to be approached. Many are already nervous enough about going in the weight room around the guys. You should be focused on what you went to the gym for in the first place

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Damn lucky ... I always feel like a douche saying anything haha

Depends how creepy you come off. Also you should get a feeling if there is any eye contact or if she is even willing to be talked to. I go to a pretty small gym so I talk to pretty much everyone there.

I dunno man. From what I've seen the last thing girls want at the gym is to be approached. Many are already nervous enough about going in the weight room around the guys. You should be focused on what you went to the gym for in the first place

I agree ,some of them dress like they're fishing for sure tho

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

While i agree with rick. If you u really want to meet a fit girl that is avail at the gym. U can do it a few different ways. I have met a few doing things like asking if they are still using the machine they are standing near. And then strike up conversation. Or if u see a girl in the gym who is fit and in the weight room. One time i went up to this ripped chick and was all hey can u tone it down ur making the rest of us look bad. Lol. She giggled and i said i was teasing and we started talking. Its really easy. Its about making them laugh to not make them feel weird like u been starring at them.

PHURIOUS

Don't get off topic guys your ramped up with test your sex drive is about to explode she comes in with the tightest yoga pants you've ever seen go

Or vicevirsa ladies what is a big turnoff in the gym that guys do ?

Last edited:
I've worked out with plenty of chicks, and one that's a really close personal friend of mine, so I've heard a lot from their side of things and they are pretty vocal about not wanting the attention from guys at the gym. So it's an issue I understand from their perspective.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but there is ways about going about things than using a cheap pickup line

I always ask them if they are into astronomy. Then proceed to tell them that there will be only be missing a planet once I destroy Uranus

You gotta be real man. Something like "damn lil mama, howd you fit in them yoga pants" or "daaamnn, sugar you need some dressing on that salad?"

I agree that most women don't want the comments or talking at the gym. we are all there to workout. but there have been a few before I got married I wouldn't mind workin out with. lol but im not a pickup man.

I agree that most women don't want the comments or talking at the gym. we are all there to workout. but there have been a few before I got married I wouldn't mind workin out with. lol but im not a pickup man.

When ur 10% they dont mind at all ;)

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom