napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Before bed thoughts

BraedenB

So lately before bed I come on the forum, do my cruise through the top feed, try to help some people out, see what the 44 is up to (usually saying some wacky shit as always) but lately there's just been so many people on the forum asking ridiculous questions that claim to be a "huge fan" of Dylan's. Now, the support is obviously great, however these people claim to watch many videos yet if that were the case they would know that nobody here will support underage use or any other type of reckless behaviour... it's getting pretty bad, in the last week here I've seen about 10 posts made by 22 year olds or younger wanting to run cycles, I've also seen people wanting to run oral only cycles, It's great that they came to this forum but why are there so many lately!? Where does all this bad information come from? I'm wanting to pull my hair out trying to read it. I'm Not perfect, I ran steroids at a young age but at least I ran test only, had all my protections, and ran a full pct. I was young and wanted to be bigger and maybe that's what these guys want to. I just hope they listen to what they hear on the forum and don't get themselves hurt.. Toughest thing for me is knowing how great steroids feel and not wanting to use them again for a while because I'm young. im smart enough to know that I gotta just resist the urge to pin it to win it and wait. Hopefully these people do the same. Anyways that's my thoughts for the night, just really noticing a lot of reckless questions and it's starting to get quite stressful having to answer the same things over and over again.

the sad fact is that this is prevalent... only 5% of actual steroid users are even online and in forums and less than half of them actually know wtf they are doing bro... beyond that, its a madhouse... you have no clue the emails, facebook chats, youtube comments etc. i get that are so far past disturbing and i literally write back to everyone trying to fix this fucking disaster that is out there and that all we can do... our very best to help and educate...

'... Toughest thing for me is knowing how great steroids feel and not wanting to use them again for a while because I'm young. im smart enough to know that I gotta just resist the urge to pin it to win it and wait. Hopefully these people do the same. Anyways that's my thoughts for the night, just really noticing a lot of reckless questions and it's starting to get quite stressful having to answer the same things over and over again. '

What you're missing is they are here for you, just as much as you are here for them. You try to encourage them to do the responsible thing and that's commendable, but in reality some people are cannon fodder and are here to provide YOU the motivation needed to be patient yourself bro. They are reminders for you to go about things properly. Acquire all the knowledge you can on training, diet and cycling now, implement what you can now, so that when you are ready for AAS you will be leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. Everything and everyone serves a purpose that we encounter... and that is so sweet that you check in to see what I'm up to. I'm about to fix you a hot cocoa just for that shit right there... just fucking kidding bro. It's 42* outside and I'm about to get ready for the gym and then go kick that bitch in her her pussy and remind her that moose knuckle belongs to Daddy 44.

44//It's 42* outside and I'm about to get ready for the gym and then go kick that bitch in her her pussy and remind her that moose knuckle belongs to Daddy 44. //

lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Where in fuck you come up with this shit? Are you sure we not related? You sound often like my fucking Unchle Zolți în România!!!!

The unfortunate truth is there will always be a Neverending stream of these people coming to the forum. That's the way it's always been. Dylan and I have been on forums giving advice for many years and this is an ongoing issue. It may seem aggravating and overwhelming but it's just the way it is. The positive side is people do come to us for advice and being able to help makes it all worth it. Of course you'll have those that you can't help but I try to never let it affect those that are receptive and really need the help. I try to treat everyone fairly without flaming regardless of how ridiculous the question. Helping others is self rewarding to me

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom