napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Basic starter cycle questions

ShadowCat

Thinking about starting a cycle of: Rad140 20mg for 12 weeks, after that hop on mk677 as just a stimulus to retain the gains for 12 weeks, after that hop back on rad and rinse and repeat.

I’m still clueless about most of this stuff, obviously gonna do a lot more research before/even if I do start cycling.

What do you guys think? And what am I supposed to do after? Should I run a pct or is it not enough to tank my test?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

You can run mk677 at anytime, with anything as it never requires a pct so that is a moot point as to when you start that because you can literally do that anytime... if you run rad 12 weeks, you then run a 4 week mini pct and need 3-4 weeks off before starting another sarms stack... you can get the very best quality sarms at https://sarms.forsale

Yes, as Dylan said, MK677 can be run anytime you like sir so that can fit in however you like. It needs to be ran quite some time regardless so it will definitely overlap cycles as well, which is normal

You can run mk677 at anytime, with anything as it never requires a pct so that is a moot point as to when you start that because you can literally do that anytime... if you run rad 12 weeks, you then run a 4 week mini pct and need 3-4 weeks off before starting another sarms stack... you can get the very best quality sarms at https://sarms.forsale
Thanks bro appreciate it, what would you recommend I take for a “mini pct”?

Yes, as Dylan said, MK677 can be run anytime you like sir so that can fit in however you like. It needs to be ran quite some time regardless so it will definitely overlap cycles as well, which is normal
So you recommend I use MK677 during the entire cycle and after as well?

you can use it anytime, it is non hormonal, same with gw and sr
Ok thanks for clarifying, Where do you recommend I can get mk-677 shipped in Canada? The only option on sarms4sale is $800 and I don’t have that much to spend on it right now.

Ok thanks for clarifying, Where do you recommend I can get mk-677 shipped in Canada? The only option on sarms4sale is $800 and I don’t have that much to spend on it right now.
I wouodnt recommend gambling on other sources. You get what you pay for

Dylan gave you an amazing layout but make sure your using sarms.forsale if you want authentic stuff.

Top Bottom