napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basic etiquette for new guys

tom_doherty1

Good Morning all!!!

Sun will be up soon in the U.K here. Its currently 06:30am and i do have a few things to put out but first i should introduce myself

The names Tom and im 33yo. Ive never touched a steroid up untill last week 23rd Oct. Im 5'9" and weigh around 16 stone but im naturally stocky anyway alongside 10+ years of heavy labour digging in telecoms ducts under some caveman old school irish gangers, ive got a half decent structure i have 100 tabs of 10mg Winstrol and 1 vial of Elixer Ultrablend (tren enanthate 100mg, Blodenone Undecylanate 125mg and test enanthate 200mg).

I was given these under advisement by one of the lads who's not long started out on 'the path' himself and it took a while cus iv always stayed natural but the more i looked at the oral winstrol and injectable ultrablend the more i geared myself up to 'just do it' - but gladly not without promising myself to do plenty of research!!!

After watching a few of Dylons videos on youtube im so freikin thankful i havent gone all out and injected the Ultrablend!!!

However, before i knew about Dylon and isarms all i read was how easy winstrol is on the system and how you dont even need milk thistle!!! Still i made sure i had plenty of milk thistle at least.

I took my first dose of winstrol last Monday (its Wednesday now so 9 days ago) at 50mg and did the same on Tuesday all with at least 1000 to 1350mg of milk thistle throughout each day.

On the Wednesday i felt good i suppose but i knew something was off. I knew i still didnt know what i was doing so i didnt take any winnie and just drank the water and took the milk thistle that day.

I took anothet 50mg of Winnie on the Thursday AND the Friday only after i took it on the Friday i learned from one of Dylons vids that you GOTTA TAKE TEST!!!!!!

So here i am now all winnied up wi no test in place save for whats in the ultrablend and im defo not taking that as a kickstarter so i would ask you this. . . .

Ii feel v responded well to the winstrol but i DO NOT want to carry on in the wrong way and would like to kick start my first properley planned cycle with test prop, winstrol and anadrol as Dylon did mention that anadrol is ok to use to kickstart and that winstrol and anadrol have an EPIC synergy too?!?!?!?!?!?

Iv got the gw501516 on order and some ALA, joint support,kidney cleanse, and tudca supps (brawn nutrition tudca)

BOTH Winstrol and anadrol will be oral but test would be test prop for around 6 weeks.
Then pct for 4 weeks with tamoxifen and clomid.

For any who care to read my post, id appreciate any real feedback

All the best

Tom

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Good Morning all!!!

Sun will be up soon in the U.K here. Its currently 06:30am and i do have a few things to put out but first i should introduce myself

The names Tom and im 33yo. Ive never touched a steroid up untill last week 23rd Oct. Im 5'9" and weigh around 16 stone but im naturally stocky anyway alongside 10+ years of heavy labour digging in telecoms ducts under some caveman old school irish gangers, ive got a half decent structure i have 100 tabs of 10mg Winstrol and 1 vial of Elixer Ultrablend (tren enanthate 100mg, Blodenone Undecylanate 125mg and test enanthate 200mg).

I was given these under advisement by one of the lads who's not long started out on 'the path' himself and it took a while cus iv always stayed natural but the more i looked at the oral winstrol and injectable ultrablend the more i geared myself up to 'just do it' - but gladly not without promising myself to do plenty of research!!!

After watching a few of Dylons videos on youtube im so freikin thankful i havent gone all out and injected the Ultrablend!!!

However, before i knew about Dylon and isarms all i read was how easy winstrol is on the system and how you dont even need milk thistle!!! Still i made sure i had plenty of milk thistle at least.

I took my first dose of winstrol last Monday (its Wednesday now so 9 days ago) at 50mg and did the same on Tuesday all with at least 1000 to 1350mg of milk thistle throughout each day.

On the Wednesday i felt good i suppose but i knew something was off. I knew i still didnt know what i was doing so i didnt take any winnie and just drank the water and took the milk thistle that day.

I took anothet 50mg of Winnie on the Thursday AND the Friday only after i took it on the Friday i learned from one of Dylons vids that you GOTTA TAKE TEST!!!!!!

So here i am now all winnied up wi no test in place save for whats in the ultrablend and im defo not taking that as a kickstarter so i would ask you this. . . .

Ii feel v responded well to the winstrol but i DO NOT want to carry on in the wrong way and would like to kick start my first properley planned cycle with test prop, winstrol and anadrol as Dylon did mention that anadrol is ok to use to kickstart and that winstrol and anadrol have an EPIC synergy too?!?!?!?!?!?

Iv got the gw501516 on order and some ALA, joint support,kidney cleanse, and tudca supps (brawn nutrition tudca)

BOTH Winstrol and anadrol will be oral but test would be test prop for around 6 weeks.
Then pct for 4 weeks with tamoxifen and clomid.

For any who care to read my post, id appreciate any real feedback

All the best

Tom

Too many orals. Either do the winnie or the anadrol and you def need the test. For best results run the test solo so you know how u react to it. If you dont you wont know if its the oral or the test that youre reacting to. Stop the winnie. Get your ai, test, and pct in hand and plan ur cycle out. Then start. Take ur time theres no rush.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Too many orals. Either do the winnie or the anadrol and you def need the test. For best results run the test solo so you know how u react to it. If you dont you wont know if its the oral or the test that youre reacting to. Stop the winnie. Get your ai, test, and pct in hand and plan ur cycle out. Then start. Take ur time theres no rush.

Thanks Joonp, will do sir [emoji108][emoji106]

Thanks Joonp, will do sir [emoji108][emoji106]

If you want post your proposed cycle with length and dosages and we will be happy to critique. My advice is run test 350-400 a week. For 12 weeks 12.5-25 mgs aromasin eod. Run ur winnie weeks 6-12. What does ur pct look like?

Great stuff

Ok a 12 week cycle it is!

I will keep the test prop at an even 1ml 100mg dose eod, along with 12.5mg of aromasin eod and start the winnie on week 6 til 12.

As for my pct i would assume that 40mg pd for the first 2 weeks starting the day after my last test and winnie intake on week 12 and then a further 2 weeks at 20mg pd. I would also go for 20mg of clomid over the full 4 week period.

Top Bottom