napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back to basic..

wheytech

Ive latley been thinking about my earlier cycle's where i just ran a single compound or a single compound with a kicker and had good gains, and wondered if a simple cycle now after multiple stacks, advanced cycles etc could suprise me?

Anyone (advanced user) ever just gone back to basic and had a good experience?

One get's more experienced with training regimes, what diets works best for you etc, so with these experiences one should be able to get more from a simple cycle than one did before..?

Ive latley been thinking about my earlier cycle's where i just ran a single compound or a single compound with a kicker and had good gains, and wondered if a simple cycle now after multiple stacks, advanced cycles etc could suprise me?

One get's more experienced with training regimes, what diets works best for you etc, so with these experiences one should be able to get more from a simple cycle than one did before..?

Sure do, i try to think that less is more. You gotta do the compounds, and dont let the compounds do you. The less you use the more you will respond, that way when you do hit a multiple compound high dosage cycle you will respond much more so and have a better end result. This would apply with any drugs in general,

Ya I'm quite basic in my cycles unless it's a balls to the wall cycle on a diet or something.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I like to just go basic test. Run some stuff like sarms. Give the receptors a break. A sarm obviously is a selective androgens receptor modulator.
bind to the receptors in the muscle rather than like the prostate and all the other places anabolics usually do.

Otherwise if I keep hammering my body I start to feel it. I prefer basic cycles with a compliment of a mild oral or sarms for sure.

Great feedback boys. Leaning towards a nostalgic, feel good test e only bulker this winter. Prep the body for a rough round for the next autumn show

Great feedback boys. Leaning towards a nostalgic, feel good test e only bulker this winter. Prep the body for a rough round for the next autumn show

Nothing better than a sus @ 250-500, and deca 200-300. If you want to go old school add some dbol. This cycle makes you feel mentally on top of the world.

I used sust back in the day. Then used test c and e for a long time. Not back to sust. Definitely like the sust better. Just over all like the mix of esters.

prolly not, but my hair will

You think if you switch to sust, you will lose more hair than other estered test? I've got all my hair still lol. Shit before I ever used test I had maybe one stray hair on a shoulder or back. Now unfortunately it's pretty bad. So I grow hair from test hahaha.

Sust won't make ur hair fall out any more than other test. Test is test really. Just manipulated with esters

Lol no not from SUST. with or without it the hair is going BACK. it was just a pun on "you wont go BACK" but my hair WILL lol

I'm a very big supporter of going with basics. If you look at the bodybuilder so from way back in the day like Arnold, their cycles were very basic. Not generally more than two compounds at once, yet they were very successful obviously. More isn't always better. Sometimes less is more, and in my opinion you should always use the smallest effective dose possible to achieve a desired result

Nothing better than a sus @ 250-500, and deca 200-300. If you want to go old school add some dbol. This cycle makes you feel mentally on top of the world.

Never tried sust or deca before. Mby its time! But how do you feel the mixed esters in the sust treats you with bi's in thought? (That one was a direct translation from norwegian. Lol)

I'm a very big supporter of going with basics. If you look at the bodybuilder so from way back in the day like Arnold, their cycles were very basic. Not generally more than two compounds at once, yet they were very successful obviously. More isn't always better. Sometimes less is more, and in my opinion you should always use the smallest effective dose possible to achieve a desired result

I really do belive this. There where a couple of times during my show prep i felt like i had to much shit in my body. Not that i didnt handle it or anything like that, but i truly felt that my body some how couldnt utilies it all if that makes any sense? That i felt i could have achieved the same results with less gear..

Top Bottom