napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Awsome service

Gymjunkie38

Well I made several smooth purchases from him and this time there was an error in getting the payment as I acciditely mixed up the refrence number we got it straitened out and it was completely my fault . I was sure it would have delayed shippment but no it was there today he sent my pack before he picked up the money no delays even though the mistake was my fault . awsome service this is one of my go toos from now on definately a good source no worrys with this guys .thanks bro

Well I made several smooth purchases from him and this time there was an error in getting the payment as I acciditely mixed up the refrence number we got it straitened out and it was completely my fault . I was sure it would have delayed shippment but no it was there today he sent my pack before he picked up the money no delays even though the mistake was my fault . awsome service this is one of my go toos from now on definately a good source no worrys with this guys .thanks bro
We are thankful to have you as a repeat customer. It's a privilege to have guys like you on board. Thanks so much for always making it so easy. The review is much appreciated as well. Feedback helps a ton.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom