napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Avoid Gyno

ehrifton

Hi Dylan is there Anyway to avoid Gyno whilst on DBOL. For example taking DBOL for 4 weeks and avoiding Gyno.

Aromasin, and by the question asked not ready for it. How much training, age and AAS experience you have?

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

For preventing gyno, run Arimidex or Aromasin. By the way, Its horrible to run an oral only cycle. My first cycle was also D-bol only cycle and I don't consider it as a cycle. It is a waste of time and money. And ya if you are already running it, invest on PCT more. Use Milk Thistle, Multivatim and Liver protection. Always have your blood pressure checked

... and he got his answer and won't be posting any stats any time soon. He'll be back when it converts on that ass.

Hi Dylan is there Anyway to avoid Gyno whilst on DBOL. For example taking DBOL for 4 weeks and avoiding Gyno.
brother, listen very closely on this one... i am here to answer questions and its excellent you asked before actually doing something stupid but the mere fact you are even asking if an AI is needed with dbol clearly says you should not be using steroids... that is very very basic to know... also, it seems you would be considering running an oral only cycle with no test... DO NOT do this man... you are way off with everything here and that is not acceptable when it comes to your health! what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals? workout history?

Well, for starters we would never recommend a Dbol only cycle. That is a horrible idea. Secondly gyno comes when people don't control estrogen correctly, so it is directly related to that.

You need a much better cycle plan and we can certainly help,you with that, but first we need your full stats, goals, and experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm 19 had 1 year and a half training only weighing 10 stone. I have research DBOL for 2 weeks and my cycle will be 4 weeks on cycle 30mg per day running it with test - max for 8 weeks. I have got milk thistle to protect liver and going to buy N2 guard to keep and help liver, blood pressure, My kidney and high cholesterol safe and protected. Also I will be buying an aromatise inhibitor for example estero strike 2.0 to keep estrogen down. My question was even though it was not detailed will N2guard or Esto strike protect me or will it be on my training to prevent me from getting Gyno.

I'm 19 had 1 year and a half training only weighing 10 stone. I have research DBOL for 2 weeks and my cycle will be 4 weeks on cycle 30mg per day running it with test - max for 8 weeks. I have got milk thistle to protect liver and going to buy N2 guard to keep and help liver, blood pressure, My kidney and high cholesterol safe and protected. Also I will be buying an aromatise inhibitor for example estero strike 2.0 to keep estrogen down. My question was even though it was not detailed will N2guard or Esto strike protect me or will it be on my training to prevent me from getting Gyno.

1. Your proposed cycle is horrible. Dbol has the highest conversion rate to estrogen post cycle...
2. 1.5 years of lifting is hardly enough to warrant AAS use.
3. At age 19 you have super high test levels and will permanently alter the rest of your growth. Males grow up till age 21 typically and you're gonna close your growth plates prematurely as well as hinder the development your brain and pituitary gland has left.
4. Milk Thistle, N2Guard, Estro Strike??? WTF is that garbage? OTC bullshit that's what.
5. Training preventing gyno? Where'd you hear that?
6. You were warned and then attempted to reason that what you invested 2 weeks of researching all the wrong information in was cause enough for us to change our minds.

Run the cycle bro, have at it. Age 25 no erections, with man boobs and fat as hell immediately following this cycle... that's gonna be you and NO, don't ask how to run this properly. The only thing you should even consider touching are SARMS from SARMSX, but you'll probably buy them from elsewhere simply because your decisions thus far let me know that you are that type of dude...

Also I am 5ft 7 and my goal is to gain weight and strength.

... and suddenly eating food and lifting hard and correctly stopped helping young people to achieve this???? At your age if you can't do this by eating and lifting you're doing it all wrong. You're probably the laziest young man to pop up and ask us how to help you fuck yourself up in a loooooooooooong time just so you know.

I'm sorry guys but I've come on here for help not to be given shit I'm struggling to put on weight so I was recommend DBOL If your saying my cycle sucks what should I cycle. Help me and tell me how to cycle DBOL. I've spent about £500 and have majority of things infront of me except N2guard and a aromatise inhibitor. I need help and direction how to cycle this correctly, I just can't gain weight or grow. I'm sorry to also say I am lazy is unfair as I train hard infact but just struggle to gain weight for some time so I looked for solution and got told this was the best way. Please can you help me correctly guys and not just give me grief.

I'm sorry guys but I've come on here for help not to be given shit I'm struggling to put on weight so I was recommend DBOL If your saying my cycle sucks what should I cycle. Help me and tell me how to cycle DBOL. I've spent about £500 and have majority of things infront of me except N2guard and a aromatise inhibitor. I need help and direction how to cycle this correctly, I just can't gain weight or grow. I'm sorry to also say I am lazy is unfair as I train hard infact but just struggle to gain weight for some time so I looked for solution and got told this was the best way. Please can you help me correctly guys and not just give me grief.

Hey brother, first of all - no one is here to put you down. Trust that. These people posting on your thread have been consistently helping the greater community without anything to gain.

All I'm saying here is, try and see what is said in the constructive context rather than an offence on you, personally. No one knows who you are and no one would just throw shit at you for no reason. If you read between the lines a little, you'll see the interest is to keep you from doing something you would regret. If you look at the history of the threads on this forum you would see people get fucked up frequently and turn to the same people who advised you for help.

Step 0: Humility. You are in the presence of individuals with copious, insurmountable volumes of experience.
Step 1: Stats; The info you are asked will help guide the advice;
Step 2: No one gives a shit what anyone told you before you came here. That's probably the best thing for you right now.
Step 3: You may not get to hear what you want, but you will hear what's right for you, your health, and goals.
Step 4: Realize that everyone is fucking positive they are working their asses off, and that they have hit a plateau; That's a subjective feeling. Sometimes it's right, often that's not the case.

At the end of the day you are at liberty to do as you wish, but before you do, I recommend to take the time, and the humility to listen. People are here to help. Believe it.

Last edited:
... and NO, don't ask how to run this properly. The only thing you should even consider touching are SARMS from SARMSX, but ...

Man at nineteen your need be eating big and chasing pussy. Not using Anabolics

VALHALLA CEO

Dude 500 pound, or not you wasted your money as I sure ain't telling you how to run a dbol cycle, or even a correct cycle at your age. That'd be like asking me to shoot you in the head because your scared to pull the trigger. You had all the answers and the one I gave you.... mine is the only responsible one. You want advice on how to do this properly? Save it till you're 25 years old... there you go.

Hey brother, first of all - no one is here to put you down. Trust that. These people posting on your thread have been consistently helping the greater community without anything to gain.

All I'm saying here is, try and see what is said in the constructive context rather than an offence on you, personally. No one knows who you are and no one would just throw shit at you for no reason. If you read between the lines a little, you'll see the interest is to keep you from doing something you would regret. If you look at the history of the threads on this forum you would see people get fucked up frequently and turn to the same people who advised you for help.

Step 0: Humility. You are in the presence of individuals with copious, insurmountable volumes of experience.
Step 1: Stats; The info you are asked will help guide the advice;
Step 2: No one gives a shit on what anyone told you before you came here. That's probably the best thing for you right now.
Step 3: You may not get to hear what you want, but you will hear what's right for you, your health, and goals.
Step 4: Realize that everyone is fucking positive they are working their asses off, and that they have hit a plateau; That's a subjective feeling. Sometimes it's right, often that's not the case.

At the end of the day you are at liberty to do as you wish, but before you do, I recommend to take the time, and the humility to listen. People are here to help. Believe it.

Agreed, but I'm gonna be honest. When you're just being hard headed and begging to fuck yourself up eventually I'm gonna just say take it. Hell add cheque drops and DNP why not????

Dude, trust me no offense was intended, but whomever gave you this idea was a complete dumb ass. The fact that you are hell bent on running this mess is a bad idea in itself. If you spent enough time on this site you'd actually learn more and maybe even see a cycle someone recommended and tailor it to yourself and have some idea what a proper cycle looks like... watch this video: Why Oral Only Cycles are Horrible... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7A...ature=youtu.be

Have a good day. I'm not going to assist you run anything at your age...

Last edited:

Bro Listen to me. I did the same what you did. I ran a six weeks D-bol only. I upped the dosage upto 60 mg bro. I got damn good results I didn't even imagine. I got comments from people daily. I was really getting big and very strong. Once I was out of cycle, I even dropped back to the place before D-bol. I regret using it. Either Add test to it or as you have started or going to end it, Focus a lot on PCT man. Thats all you need now

Top Bottom