napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Auto Pin??????

there is literally nothing to fear... i see this far too often and its not something anything should be given a hard time about because everyone has fears they need to overcome... you have to look at this from a different perspective as opposed to a frightened one... unless you have had some sort of bad experience in the past, then its more of an unknown that is causing the fear than anything... one thing to think about is how many others do it on a DAILY basis with no problem... you have to ask yourself, "if so and so did it, then why can't I?" Think about the men and women who do this constantly with no problem... think about how painless shots were at the doctor after you had yourself worked into a frenzy for absolutely nothing yet you may have still cried to get a present from your parents out of the deal etc. but in reality, you didn't even feel it... the prick on your finger to draw blood hurts more than a shot does and that's no bull shit... if you do it right, you literally don't feel a thing... you will be just fine, its just like any other phobia that can be overcome... the mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy so you must overcome THE MIND...

^Are you talking about auto pinning ?

So I've seen you on this pinning topic a while now. What are your top 3 concerns man. I'm happy to weigh in as I'm absolutly terrified of needles to the point where I would black out. Any help I can provide just let me know. Pm me anytime.

I've also done 100% subq cycles with awesome results.. im is not that bad though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was like that. Used to pass out when a doctor would pull one out. Now its no big deal. Still cant get blood taken easily

there is literally nothing to fear... i see this far too often and its not something anything should be given a hard time about because everyone has fears they need to overcome... you have to look at this from a different perspective as opposed to a frightened one... unless you have had some sort of bad experience in the past, then its more of an unknown that is causing the fear than anything... one thing to think about is how many others do it on a DAILY basis with no problem... you have to ask yourself, "if so and so did it, then why can't I?" Think about the men and women who do this constantly with no problem... think about how painless shots were at the doctor after you had yourself worked into a frenzy for absolutely nothing yet you may have still cried to get a present from your parents out of the deal etc. but in reality, you didn't even feel it... the prick on your finger to draw blood hurts more than a shot does and that's no bull shit... if you do it right, you literally don't feel a thing... you will be just fine, its just like any other phobia that can be overcome... the mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy so you must overcome THE MIND...

Well said bro

I dunno.....it just freaks me out. Sticking myself with a sharp object. Lol I don't mind if a nurse gives me a shot or even my mother in law that is an RN but I dunno if I can bring myself to do it.

I know some are thinking....just get your mother in law to do it. Lol yea that's prob not gonna happen. Something from a doc yes....Something with a label that says Muscle blast or something that doesn't look like it came from a pharmacy I doubt. Lol

And that is effective? I thought it had to be intramuscular or it was worthless. Like I said...I'm learning.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I wanna do orals but I keep hearing they won't be too effective without a test base. So I'm just learning as much as I can before I take the plunge.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Top Bottom