napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking Dr. for Aromasin instead of Arimidex

if you have the right doctor it should not be a problem.

Yeah...that's the key. I've got my next appt Nov 5th and I'm going to beg, weedle, whine, and cajole until I get that script for aromasin. I'd kill to have a 30 day supply of pharm grade aromasin for $15 every month.

You would think... I've been trying for three months to get my endo to prescribe Aromasin and HCG...or at least adex and hcg, and all I get is a blank look and a flat "no". Maybe I need to take a Victoria's Secret catalog to my next appointment and ask her which bra she's gonna buy me....?

sometimes you have to get a little extreme to get what you want! =)

Update:
I got from the Docs office and I went over the pros about aromasin over Arimidex. Turns out she was all ears and was impressed on the research I did.
I'm getting aromasin for E control. I explained to her that's it's lipid friendly, lowers SHGB (which increases Free T), not liver toxic, increases IGF-1 levels, suicidal AI...etc...
She asked me if I wanted a job...lol...but seriously, the help I got from AR definitely help me secure a better alternative!
For now I'm a test subject and if all goes well, she will drop Arimidex and Rx aromasin to all her patients in the future. She is currently contacting her compound pharmacy to set me up. It's not that hard providing your doc is willing to learn new things and listen to their patients. I got lucky with this Dr. She always says I make her job easier, which I get my knowledge from you fine gents here who I trust very much for sage advice.

Thanks again to all who advised me.

AR rules!

Update:
I got from the Docs office and I went over the pros about aromasin over Arimidex. Turns out she was all ears and was impressed on the research I did.
I'm getting aromasin for E control. I explained to her that's it's lipid friendly, lowers SHGB (which increases Free T), not liver toxic, increases IGF-1 levels, suicidal AI...etc...
She asked me if I wanted a job...lol...but seriously, the help I got from AR definitely help me secure a better alternative!
For now I'm a test subject and if all goes well, she will drop Arimidex and Rx aromasin to all her patients in the future. She is currently contacting her compound pharmacy to set me up. It's not that hard providing your doc is willing to learn new things and listen to their patients. I got lucky with this Dr. She always says I make her job easier, which I get my knowledge from you fine gents here who I trust very much for sage advice.

AR rules!

Thats a good thing, some GPs are more hip to shit and some are one minded. Ive had both types and i tell you, i would rather be my own GP then even visit a one minded one

In 4 weeks I get another blood test to dial in dose of aromasin. Plus she also looking into a Doc who can draw a pint of blood every 60-90 days to control RBC. I'm FDA banned from donating.....
I threw all my cards on the table and it's paying dividends.

Funny how I overthink shit at times, but I like being prepared and giving my doc a run for her money.

That's great news..not just for u but for all upcoming patients. AR. Changing the fucking world baby! I Love it!

That is awesome!! Congrats and nice job going in with the facts!! Hopefully that goes well and you will have helped others as well in the process

AR changing the damn medical world look at this shit. hahaha Good job RR and Dylan. That's why I love this place

Update:

AR rules!

thats excellent man! im so happy to hear that... its so great that she was receptive and you were ready.. im sure she has not had anyone do that and you probably had her speechless... im even more happy that you were able to get this done with our help.. that makes my day man...

THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK THE AVATAR! =)

Top Bottom