napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aromasin or arimidex

najeersen

Hi mate i did blood test after cycle and my test was at good range but my e2 was very high at 302 and i dont know what will help me aromasin or arimidex because im gonna start new cycle any advice ? Thnx

Hi mate i did blood test after cycle and my test was at good range but my e2 was very high at 302 and i dont know what will help me aromasin or arimidex because im gonna start new cycle any advice ? Thnx
dude, you best not start SHIT right now... thats not just kind of eleveated man... thats DANGEROUS... what on earth did you run for pct? you need aromsin NOW... run ONE FULL DROPPER EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT 3 weeks then drop to every other day for 5 weeks... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

I'm assuming you used no estrogen control and that's why you are in the situation you are in. You're lucky if you don't have gyno. What was your cycle and pct? What is your stats, goals, and experience?

just out of curiosity.........how high is your body fat percentage?

9% bf yea i dident use any AI for estrogen but i dident have any nipple pain or gyno and im using arimidex now i hope its gonna help me.

9% bf yea i dident use any AI for estrogen but i dident have any nipple pain or gyno and im using arimidex now i hope its gonna help me.

The rest of your stats bro....age, height, weight

You NEVER start a cycle without estrogen control or you learn the hard way

The rest of your stats bro....age, height, weight

You NEVER start a cycle without estrogen control or you learn the hard way
Ive started 3 cycles but always my estrogen was on good range just last cycle dbol test deca i did nolva clomid pct and hcg now i started new cycle test deca with arimidex/caber what u think?

Ive started 3 cycles but always my estrogen was on good range just last cycle dbol test deca i did nolva clomid pct and hcg now i started new cycle test deca with arimidex/caber what u think?

Dude at 21 you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids. My first cycle was at 35. I'm not saying you need to wait that long but at least until 25 or so. 21 is too young. You also have not built a proper natural foundation at all. You are undersized for steroid use.

How long did you wait after your last cycl before this one? Your pct was incomplete as well. This is what it is supposed to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Dude at 21 you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids. My first cycle was at 35. I'm not saying you need to wait that long but at least until 25 or so. 21 is too young. You also have not built a proper natural foundation at all. You are undersized for steroid use.

How long did you wait after your last cycl before this one? Your pct was incomplete as well. This is what it is supposed to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Yea man im too young lol but dont forget that alot of famous bodybuilders are on my age and on roids also but is did just a little misstake with the AI and ive been rest between cycle 6 weeks i just want you to tell me the right dosage of the arimidex to lower my estrogen e2

you are now telling us "not to forget" about bodybuilders your age... your fucking 21 dude... you have NO experience... ive been doing this over a decade.. .you dont know what you are getting yourself into and you have no fucking clue the personal shit a lot of these guys deal with that has completely wrecked them as they get older... im privy to all of that because i know so many of them personally... what, do you think they hold press conferences telling people how fucked up they are?? LOLLL dont come in here telling me or anyone else to "remember" this and that when you dont have a clue what you are talking about... im so fucking tired of this shit... fuck... you guys think you know everything in your teens and early 20's, telling people who have been doing this a good portion of their life how it is... DONT YOU THINK WE ARE TRYING TO TEACH YOU FROM ALL THE MISTAKES WE HAVE MADE AND SEEN??

you are now telling us "not to forget" about bodybuilders your age... your fucking 21 dude... you have NO experience... ive been doing this over a decade.. .you dont know what you are getting yourself into and you have no fucking clue the personal shit a lot of these guys deal with that has completely wrecked them as they get older... im privy to all of that because i know so many of them personally... what, do you think they hold press conferences telling people how fucked up they are?? LOLLL dont come in here telling me or anyone else to "remember" this and that when you dont have a clue what you are talking about... im so fucking tired of this shit... fuck... you guys think you know everything in your teens and early 20's, telling people who have been doing this a good portion of their life how it is... DONT YOU THINK WE ARE TRYING TO TEACH YOU FROM ALL THE MISTAKES WE HAVE MADE AND SEEN??
So you telling me to stop all this kind of shit better for me ok i will stop every thing but how i get recover now i only have been take 3 injects.. give me your afvice mate thank

So you telling me to stop all this kind of shit better for me ok i will stop every thing but how i get recover now i only have been take 3 injects.. give me your afvice mate thank
have you had any bloodwork from your past?? are you saying you have basically only been on this cycle for two weeks? what did you run for your last pct?

have you had any bloodwork from your past?? are you saying you have basically only been on this cycle for two weeks? what did you run for your last pct?
After my last cycle i did nolva clomid and hcg bloodwork was test 30/30 at the maximum range and estrogin 302/140 every other thing was on good range

Top Bottom