napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin from sarmsx

One last thing. Starting at 12.5 mgs. every other day, being it is so potent, how would I know if that dosage was too much for me? I mean I was told to check my estrogen levels around week 8. Is it possible to feel some side effects from the 12.5 mgs. of aromasin being too much sometime before week 8? It would seem as though it is protocol to start at a higher dosage just in case so you're covering the aromatization of the testosterone?

One last thing. Starting at 12.5 mgs. every other day, being it is so potent, how would I know if that dosage was too much for me? I mean I was told to check my estrogen levels around week 8. Is it possible to feel some side effects from the 12.5 mgs. of aromasin being too much sometime before week 8? It would seem as though it is protocol to start at a higher dosage just in case so you're covering the aromatization of the testosterone?
You will likely be just fine with that dose, but just check your estrogen levels when you do your bloodwork. It would take a very high dose to crash your estrogen so much that you'd experience symptoms but high estrogen has a,lot of the same symptoms so you can't go on feel. You need to go on bloods

That latter part is very interesting. As always, thank you very much for the reassurance about my inquires for my very first journey. Have a great day!

That latter part is very interesting. As always, thank you very much for the reassurance about my inquires for my very first journey. Have a great day!
You too brother. Let me know if you need help with anything else

Low Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Fatigue along the lines of sleepiness
  • hypersomnia (sleeping too much and too often)
  • strong erections but limited sensitivity
  • loss of erections
  • osteoporosis and osteopenia
  • joint pain, clicking or popping joints
  • eye fatigue (eyes seem more tired despite adequate sleep, dark circles)
  • loss of libido (interest in sex)
  • difficulty retaining water (constant urination)
  • anxiety, depression, irritability
High Estradiol Symptoms:
  • Soft erections, inability to maintain an erection
  • water retention (less frequent urination), leading to excessive sweating, blood pressure spikes or high blood pressure (from the water retention)
  • insomnia
  • hot flushing (flushing around the ears or on the face)
  • night sweats (from estradiol lowering, causing loss of water retention)
  • bloating; brain fog (like your head’s in a bubble)
  • testicles seem smaller than usual

I'm going to copy and save this. It would almost seem as if one could roller coaster between high and low estrogen symptoms while on cycle albeit running an AI.

Last edited:
I'm going to copy and save this. It would almost seem as if one could roller coaster between high and low estrogen symptoms while on cycle albeit running an AI.
you definitely can if you are not dialed in with your body reaction.. its all trial and error, thats just the way it is... you will have different reactions to different compounds as well... you just go one step at a time...

Top Bottom