napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin dose

wheytech

Yo guys

I see on your new site the dosage on the liquid aro is 15mg/ml. So it's not 25mg/ml as it used to be or just a typo?

Just curious what is the reason for that

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

The reason is that the original porduct from big pharm was for women. They were to take one 25mg pill per day. When the BB's got hold of it that was all that there was...25mg pills. So they started splitting them in half and 1/2 pill eod...which so happens is 12.5mg. The tradition kind of stuck and went on longer than it should have. Then when they quartered the dose it was 12.5 divided by 2 and then BB's were taking 6.25mg. See? It got stupid...when all we really needed was someone to make an even 20, or 10. That way you divide by 2 and you do not have to keep track of all of these decimal places. If someone is making 15mg then that brings decimal places back into the picture. I make it at 10mg.

Just curious what is the reason for that

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I'm sure sarmsx has a legitimate reason for the concentration change. Probably something related to stability in the suspension I'm guessing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm sure sarmsx has a legitimate reason for the concentration change. Probably something related to stability in the suspension I'm guessing

That's what's I'm thinking

Made in everclear and peg300. It will work at 25mg . It is all so not needed. 10mg or 5mg eod.No need for 6.25687980 mgs Dig????? If it was made at 15..then sorry..oversight.

Made in everclear and peg300. It will work at 25mg . It is all so not needed. 10mg or 5mg eod.No need for 6.25687980 mgs Dig????? If it was made at 15..then sorry..oversight.

I agree with you there on dosing. Running like 10-15mg EOD should work perfectly in most cases

I just figured it had something to do with the merger, labeling, etc... Just guessing...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom