napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex quick help please!

JIMMY1981

Hi,

Im running a first cycle of test e only and want to have everything on hand for the cycle. I see recommendations I should have aromatise inhibitor on hand and I can get Arimidex.

My question is when do I know I need to take it and how much dosage should I take? Any help would be great as I'm confused with the information I'm getting.

Thanks

bros 0.25mgs arimidex/day is good and post a LOG journal for first cycle asap

yup .25mgs arimidex ed with testosterone
and Post asap first cycle log
diet training and cycle info

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.
ok new to this so not sure entirely how this works but cycle is:

WK 1-12 250mg Test E 2 x per week (500mg) total
WK 14-18 Nolva/Clomid

Weight training 4 x per week
Mass building cycle aim from 115kg - 125kg

i would go from the start of the cycle but only you know if you are estrogen prone or not and that is determined through bloodwork as well as the dose of the compounds you are using on top of whether or not they aromatize or not... noone here is a psychic that can determine that for you... thats where bloodwork comes into play... i would not run a cycle without one personally but im also very estrogen prone.. a good starting dose is .5 mg every other day.. its not necessary to take it every day but you can... thats up to you as well...

i would go from the start of the cycle but only you know if you are estrogen prone or not and that is determined through bloodwork as well as the dose of the compounds you are using on top of whether or not they aromatize or not... noone here is a psychic that can determine that for you... thats where bloodwork comes into play... i would not run a cycle without one personally but im also very estrogen prone.. a good starting dose is .5 mg every other day.. its not necessary to take it every day but you can... thats up to you as well...
ok got it, thank you. Will take your advice.

Dylan has you covered! To get bloodwork done, check out LetsGetChecked.com

The coupon code Dylan gives out is Gemelli30 as well

Arimidex is trash. Aromasin is the only way. As long as you need it
LOL arimidex is not trash whatsoever... i have no clue where you came up with that but thats just ridiculous to ever say... its not preferred if you are extremely estrogen prone, as you would want aromasin which is a suicide inhibitor but that is just blatantly false and inaccurate to a high extent to call it trash man ...

You get rebound with Arimidex, Aromasin kills it
LOL you really dont know what you are talking about here do you?

Please stop spreading information if you dont know what you are doing/talking about, its harmful to others...

arimidex is not ideal for PCT, because of that, but calling trash, shows a complete lack of understanding or knowledge on it, what it does, and how it works... just because its not ideal for pct, does not make it trash, not to mention there are many that are not estrogen prone and killing off estrogen entirely can be quite harmful to them... thats why we have options and not everything is as drastic as aromasin... just because arimidex may not be for you or me, does not in any way make it trash, nor does that make any sort of sense whatsoever...

Thanks for information. I appreciate it. Wasn't trying to spread bad or hurtful info
no problem.. its all good man, just be careful about calling things out like that when its not accurate because it can give people the wrong idea... you can always ask and im happy to help

Hi,

Im running a first cycle of test e only and want to have everything on hand for the cycle. I see recommendations I should have aromatise inhibitor on hand and I can get Arimidex.

My question is when do I know I need to take it and how much dosage should I take? Any help would be great as I'm confused with the information I'm getting.

Thanks
Read our articles

Top Bottom