napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apple Music

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know there are a lot of music lovers out there, as I am BIG TIME... I decided a few weeks ago to try the new apple music to see how it rivals with spotify... Im huge on everything apple but there have been mixed reviews, some being decent and some loving it so i have been putting it to the test... i have to say, its fucking awesome... you get 3 months free to start and then you can do 9.95 a month for a single plan or 14.95 a month for family sharing... I have to say its definitely worth it, especially with three free months worth... i stream it in my car without even having to plug it in... through my wireless beats, etc... If your looking for another music option, this is where its at...

Sounds good and after buying several alums with apple and getting board with my workout mix I'm willing to try. I can't stand commercials or distractions while working out and really 9.95 a month depending on how much one listens isn't to bad. I believe I will give the free trial a try thanks bro

Google "apple music offline" and follow the first link, it says:

Download songs, albums, and playlists to listen to offline

You can download songs, albums, or playlists to your device so that you can listen to them when you're not connected to the Internet.* You must download songs, albums, or playlists on each device that you want to use for offline listening.

*You can download music on up to 10 devices. These songs are accessible only during your Apple Music membership.

-----

So yeah, looks like you can DL them.

Thanks!!

Damn that's nice, I just looked it up, $15/mo for up to 6 people vs Spotify's $30 for up to 5. Don't lie though, we know you ditched Spotify since it doesn't have Taylor Swift haha

Nice way to shove it up da Bosses ass! LMFAO

Haha, I won't lie, after I posted that I went on youtube and listened to 'shake it off' a few times in a row. Idk how anyone can dislike her, music is catchy and she's hot as fuck. Same as Katy Perry.

Man I wouldn't call either of those hot as fuck, I wouldn't say they're bad looking though. It's a good thing everyone has varying preferences, more love to spread around. :)

I'm subscribed to Google Play Music $9.95 month... I love it!

Stream, download, and if it has a video on YouTube there's a link.

Damn that's nice, I just looked it up, $15/mo for up to 6 people vs Spotify's $30 for up to 5. Don't lie though, we know you ditched Spotify since it doesn't have Taylor Swift haha

very funny however i think the thing that should be addressed is that i would not have had a clue about taylor swift on anything the strange thing is that your all over it... =) LOLLLL gotcha fucker!! LOLLLLL

very funny however i think the thing that should be addressed is that i would not have had a clue about taylor swift on anything the strange thing is that your all over it... =) LOLLLL gotcha fucker!! LOLLLLL

Well played Sir! haha

The man has a valid point! HAHAHA!

Top Bottom