napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin First Impressions

Quick question next sarms cycle I take will be the ultra recomp for 12weeks just want to know if will I benefit with adding AL through out the corse or say half way through the corse into my pct? Any info to what I will expect and will get out of it... cheers brozzz

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I personally take an AI when I run SARMS but I'm a little more gyno prone then most.

Quick question next sarms cycle I take will be the ultra recomp for 12weeks just want to know if will I benefit with adding AL through out the corse or say half way through the corse into my pct? Any info to what I will expect and will get out of it... cheers brozzz

For,the most part you shouldn't need it, but everyone is different. Sarms do not aromatize or cause an increase in estrogen but in rare cases those that are gyno prone can have some issues for whatever reason. That's why it's a good idea to at least have some Aromasin on hand.

if your going to use it, use it from the start but only use it every 3 days at 12.5 mg... you generally don't need it but at that does it provides excellent assurance for you without killing estrogen too much but will keep you very dry and offer the other benefits that come along with use like raising igf levels...

Dosing recommendations? I picked up a bottle, 0.5 on the measure = 12.5 ? I'm planning on doing every 3 days, I wonder why there is no dosing protocol on the bottle or in the website? I bought GW previously and again no dosing protocol? ?

Dosing recommendations? I picked up a bottle, 0.5 on the measure = 12.5 ? I'm planning on doing every 3 days, I wonder why there is no dosing protocol on the bottle or in the website? I bought GW previously and again no dosing protocol? ?

Yes. 0.5 ml is 12.5. And that's what you want. No there isn't dosing protocols on any bottles. It's safer that way. Remember these are "research Chems". GW is 20mg or 1.0ml 30 minutes prior to workout or in the am on non workout days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. 0.5 ml is 12.5. And that's what you want. No there isn't dosing protocols on any bottles. It's safer that way. Remember these are "research Chems". GW is 20mg or 1.0ml 30 minutes prior to workout or in the am on non workout days.

Thank you bro,, just seems like anything taken orally always has a recommended dosage lol so I guess if I were to try any other SARM, SR9009 is kind of calling my name ;) come to this site for recommendations ?
Thanks again man !!

Thank you bro,, just seems like anything taken orally always has a recommended dosage lol so I guess if I were to try any other SARM, SR9009 is kind of calling my name ;) come to this site for recommendations ?
Thanks again man !!

Absolutely recommend sr9008 for endurance and fat loss. 30mg per day. But broken into 5mg doses every 2-3hours.

Thanks again man !!

sr9009 is definitely calling your name bro... you just let me know what your goals are and i will be happy to set you up a cycle anytime

You won't ever find dosing recommendations from research companies brother. These are sold legally "not for human consumption" so obviously that information can't be given since these are meant to be given to "rats"

bro, if a research site puts up things like that they won't be up very long... you can get all that info here on the forum by simply asking... 12.5 mg every other day is the standard protocol for aromasin

sr9009 is definitely calling your name bro... you just let me know what your goals are and i will be happy to set you up a cycle anytime

I'm about 8 weeks in on a test/tren storm cycle, gettin nice and lean and certainly adding size, many people at the gym asking me what I'm taking lol I've recently ( 3 weeks ago ) started doing cardio again so I'm trying to lean out and dry out a little more, especially in the mid section, so my goals for the SARMS are to add endurance as well as lean out some more,, diet is pretty well contolled with 3300-5000 cal a day , 50% carb, 30% fat, 20% protein, gonna stick with this for about another 4 weeks then cruise, probably on test/deca and maybe mix in some SARMS, oh and yes I have incorporated the PE Aroma ;)

I'm about 8 weeks in on a test/tren storm cycle, gettin nice and lean and certainly adding size, many people at the gym asking me what I'm taking lol I've recently ( 3 weeks ago ) started doing cardio again so I'm trying to lean out and dry out a little more, especially in the mid section, so my goals for the SARMS are to add endurance as well as lean out some more,, diet is pretty well contolled with 3300-5000 cal a day , 50% carb, 30% fat, 20% protein, gonna stick with this for about another 4 weeks then cruise, probably on test/deca and maybe mix in some SARMS, oh and yes I have incorporated the PE Aroma ;)

i would highly recommend getting gw incorporated with your tren storm now... that will be perfect.. then, as you complete it run this with your trt...

1-16 test cyp 100-150 mg week
1-16 deca 100=150 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

gw will certainly keep your cardio going esp if the tren causes ur cardio to deplete it is amazing shit and i hate cardio but loved it on gw

GW and Tren go together like bread and butter. I honestly won't run tren without it. The effects it gives on your cardio while on tren are outstanding, not to mention the other effects you get in fat loss, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lipids.

Thanks guys! ! I just finished a bottleof GW, It did help with cardio and endurance between sets, now that I've been out/off the GW for about a week I can definitely notice so I will pick up some more GW, thanks for Tue advice Dylan! ! Will certainly have a look at those other compounds ;)

Top Bottom