napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever have their stuff seized?

southside773

My gear has been sitting in costoms for 4 weeks now I'm not getting my stuff am I???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yes i have. it can take months to get a seizure letter.4 weeks? there is a small chance you could get it but the odds are going down as the clock ticks.odds are its gone

Lol. Nice. Ya it all depends anything can happen

PHURIOUS

I've gone international a few times and never had a problem. I think the larger your order, the more chance you have of it getting snagged. Staying domestic definitely cuts down on that. Lots of good sources on here *cough cough*Phurious*cough cough* ;).

So my buddy was gonna order from Hippo and pharma lady, will his shit get seized????
Pharma Lady has only had 1 seizure since she's been a sponsor on the forum and she immediately reshipped. No worries...

Can you get in trouble for that? Or do they not care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
From what I hear is they send you a letter saying your package was seized by customs. Can't get into trouble for something you never receive brother.

Good ideas floating around Is to write in sharpie when you get the package return to sender and let it sit on the counter for a few days unopened. see if anyone shows up and you have some kind of deniability. lol but as a rule they aren't looking for minnows they are fishing for the big boys. but I guess there is a chance. just stick to I don't know what you are talking about I want to talk to my lawyer, cuz anything you say can and will be twisted against u

Good ideas floating around Is to write in sharpie when you get the package return to sender and let it sit on the counter for a few days unopened. see if anyone shows up and you have some kind of deniability.

Cool idea but I open my package as soon as possible because I just can't wait... Lol

Cool idea but I open my package as soon as possible because I just can't wait... Lol

lol I know the feeling. well my office faces the mailbox so I can see about 1/3 of a mile up the road and I watch the traffic for any "unknowns" then I let it sit in the mailbox til dark. then I do write return to sender on the box after opening of course. lmao cuz I get so fucking excited too and like I say if they do come a knockin I will say talk to my lawyer don't know shit don't know what this shit is im returning to sender.

I have huge amounts of respect for cops, however these fucking govt agents like the fucking epa running around with m16's what the fuck is that? I would slap one of those bastards or the dept of agriculture guys with guns

lol I know the feeling. well my office faces the mailbox so I can see about 1/3 of a mile up the road and I watch the traffic for any "unknowns" then I let it sit in the mailbox til dark. then I do write return to sender on the box after opening of course. lmao cuz I get so fucking excited too and like I say if they do come a knockin I will say talk to my lawyer don't know shit don't know what this shit is im returning to sender.
Lol... As you're sitting there all swole...lol

Top Bottom