napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where my dogs at?!

Lots of us have pets....
Whatcha got?

Here my two shit heads. I know jack posted his up in his thread about farting on his dog..... lol

e661a9a79f09a3a6b58ea731ab66205d.jpg
53eabb7d6638171590a3d676233e6dd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ahh i love german shepards.I grew up with a german sheppard in my house and i loved that dog to death.Such loyal dogs.Only thing i didnt like the sheading.Well when i was a kid it didnt bother me but now it would.

ahh i love german shepards.I grew up with a german sheppard in my house and i loved that dog to death.Such loyal dogs.Only thing i didnt like the sheading.Well when i was a kid it didnt bother me but now it would.

Bro.... Il post a picture after not vacuuming every day for a week. You will be amazed.... Looks like fucking tumble weeds everywhere. We have hard wood now too so you can really see it. Its insane,

Bro.... Il post a picture after not vacuuming every day for a week. You will be amazed.... Looks like fucking tumble weeds everywhere. We have hard wood now too so you can really see it. Its insane,

they really are great dogs though man, best dog i ever had was a german shepard. When i was a child, it would protect me, wherever i went around the neighborhood. i will never forget it

Duke is the male and is 85lbs, Emmy is the female at 54lbs. I swear Duke is the size of a horse. And don't leave food out because his head can reach the counter tops.

yea man, they are awesome! They are not that common so whenever we are out we always get people stopping to ask about them. I don't mind though.

they really are great dogs though man, best dog i ever had was a german shepard. When i was a child, it would protect me, wherever i went around the neighborhood. i will never forget it
Ya the big one is a crazy bastard extreamly protective actually over protective but the smaller one is sweet as can be wouldn't hurt a fly unless she had too.

I've been around dogs my whole like but German shepherds will be my dogs forever. always had been around other dogs but GSD's are amazing creatures. Very smart too. Wicked smart.

All the work is worth it! Long term plan is to open up a German Shepherd rescue actually. I've worked for animal rescues and have been doing it for a while now.

Dude thats fucking awesome. Love dogs. We got our Pit from a rescue shelter when she was a baby. I think it's awesome what a lot of rescue shelters provide. Thanks for putting in the work bud.

Top Bottom