napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Healing Stack

Going into week 7 of my cycle and I'm still seeing gains and improvement. I will he adding S4 to the rest of the cycle to finish out the remaining of the cycle to gain just a little bit more in gains and vascularity.

There has been an increase in my vascularity already. Yesterday was chest day where once again I was able to do something I haven't done before in the gym with 3 sets of 10 at 225 on flat bench then 21 reps at 135 to finish out flat bench.

Moved to 85 dumbell incline bench 8 to 10 reps for 4 sets.
30 lb dumbbell flat bench flyes 20 reps for 4 sets.
3 sets of dips at 10 reps and then I was pretty much smoked from all the short rest periods roughly only 45 secs to 1 min rest between each set.

I'm still consuming 3500 or more calories in a day. I've also had less pain in my knee which is why I started this whole stack. It's not gone completely but it has made a difference.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I will definitely add it in there as Rick recommended. I'm pretty stoked with the benefits from SARMS and I'm glad it's a good alternative to steroids. I know they're not steroids but due to the military not allowing anabolic steroids I'll stick to SARMS until I hit retirement lol. I appreciate all the advice and wealth of knowledge.

That is a great plan to have for your future, and you,can't go wrong with it. You will make so,e incredible progress and gains despite AAS being off limits to you

How long should I wait after my pct before starting that next cycle Rick recommended?

After your PCT all you,need really is 4 weeks off. After that you can start your sarms stack as soon as you'd like!

Going into week 7 of my cycle and I'm still seeing gains and improvement. I will he adding S4 to the rest of the cycle to finish out the remaining of the cycle to gain just a little bit more in gains and vascularity.

There has been an increase in my vascularity already. Yesterday was chest day where once again I was able to do something I haven't done before in the gym with 3 sets of 10 at 225 on flat bench then 21 reps at 135 to finish out flat bench.

Moved to 85 dumbell incline bench 8 to 10 reps for 4 sets.
30 lb dumbbell flat bench flyes 20 reps for 4 sets.
3 sets of dips at 10 reps and then I was pretty much smoked from all the short rest periods roughly only 45 secs to 1 min rest between each set.

I'm still consuming 3500 or more calories in a day. I've also had less pain in my knee which is why I started this whole stack. It's not gone completely but it has made a difference.

Awesome workout, and the numbers look great. It sounds like the pain is also starting to go away, so everything see,s to be going very well for you. Keep it up!

After your PCT all you,need really is 4 weeks off. After that you can start your sarms stack as soon as you'd like!
Sounds good. I will be running the PCT into Jan, take that month off into the beginning of Feb then start the new cycle.

Yea it does suck for no AAS, but I can just grow and continue to make gains without them until I get to a point where I can start. I would like to get in great shape and get great definition and what not this time next year and start looking at local comps for either bodybuilding or powerlifting.

Sounds good. I will be running the PCT into Jan, take that month off into the beginning of Feb then start the new cycle.

Yea it does suck for no AAS, but I can just grow and continue to make gains without them until I get to a point where I can start. I would like to get in great shape and get great definition and what not this time next year and start looking at local comps for either bodybuilding or powerlifting.

The good news is that sarms are such an awesome and effective alternative to steroids that you can really make some remarkable progress without ever touching a steroid if you chose to go that route

The good news is that sarms are such an awesome and effective alternative to steroids that you can really make some remarkable progress without ever touching a steroid if you chose to go that route
Yea it's definitely awesome. I'm glad they work and I'm glad there are some knowledgeable people willing to help me out.

Yea it's definitely awesome. I'm glad they work and I'm glad there are some knowledgeable people willing to help me out.

Glad to be here to help you brother,mane truly appreciate the gratitude. That means a lot!

Going into week 8 still making gains and seeing the difference. My gym bros are seeing the difference as well. I also added S4 into the mix, this being week 2 of going on S4 with minimal side effects. There is the slightly yellowish tint at night but it doesn't hurt or anything with light sensitivity and fades pretty quick.

Still putting up decent numbers, went light at the gym today doing 225 for 8 reps at 4 sets, then progressng to dumbell bench with 75 lbs for 3 sets at 10 reps.

Incline bench was a steady 135lbs at 10 reps for 4 sets with a finish of 40 lbs for 8 reps at 3 sets for flyes. Overall I feel amazing and people besides myself are seeing the difference.

uploadfromtaptalk1447714848592.jpg

Before cycle on the left and current as of today on the right. Still got a long road ahead of me, but proof pure essence is awesome.

View attachment 1999

Before cycle on the left and current as of today on the right. Still got a long road ahead of me, but proof pure essence is awesome.

excellent progress brother! things are definitely going well for you! im very pleased with these results as you should be as well and this should only make you hungry for more!

excellent progress brother! things are definitely going well for you! im very pleased with these results as you should be as well and this should only make you hungry for more!
I'm definitely hungry for me and continue to look forward to the progress as I keep working out. The squad I work out with have definitely noticed the difference in both weight I put up and the size difference. One of which has ordered GW-501516 from pure essence, and is now looking to order the same stack I'm on now. I'm also looking forward to the results and changes I will make coming into the new year and getting on the cutting stack that Rick recommended.

I'm definitely hungry for me and continue to look forward to the progress as I keep working out. The squad I work out with have definitely noticed the difference in both weight I put up and the size difference. One of which has ordered GW-501516 from pure essence, and is now looking to order the same stack I'm on now. I'm also looking forward to the results and changes I will make coming into the new year and getting on the cutting stack that Rick recommended.

you definitely have the right approach and i love it... everytime you see gains, it should only drive you for more and i love your approach.. yes, get more people over here if you can and we will help them as much as possible... definitely a wise decision by you co workers to get on your stacks! the results don't lie!

you definitely have the right approach and i love it... everytime you see gains, it should only drive you for more and i love your approach.. yes, get more people over here if you can and we will help them as much as possible... definitely a wise decision by you co workers to get on your stacks! the results don't lie!
I will definitely get some of them to sign up on the forum even if it's just to read and become more knowledgeable. I appreciate the knowledge you give out and the fact that the guys here and women are willing to help out.

I will always strive for more and after my first duty assignment in Arlington National Cemetery, I've been taught to strive for perfection.

Top Bottom