napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren storm

I have to say the only effect tren use has on my attitude or mentality is an increase in ego.

All I can say for tren Storm is good stuff!! I have never run any tren before and I feel like a $1000000 and my attitude is so chill I have no reason to ever run single ester tren ever at this point. Team phurious for life man!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have personally never run tren of any kind in the past and so far I am benefitting from the tren is ways I have never anticipated. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to start working its muscular magic but so far after 2 injections sunday and Thursday I am calmer than Walter in the big lebowski (not really I'm actually very chill and normally I am Walter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much are you dosing? are you taking it slow and increasing or staying at one level with it? I am very interested in this log. I know I have read where you need to try a the tren ace or e before jumping on this. I guess with anything different people react differently.

I'm comming off a twenty week cycle soon. I plan on cruising for several months then definatly looking into tren storm. I absolutely love tren and am intrigued by the the different esters. I know I have talked to BB and krazie about its in the past, but this is what I am running on my next cycle. I will hit you up when the time comes as to the specifics of running your proprietary blend.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions
Nice bro. You will love it!

how much are you dosing? are you taking it slow and increasing or staying at one level with it? I am very interested in this log. I know I have read where you need to try a the tren ace or e before jumping on this. I guess with anything different people react differently.

Started at 1/2ml twice a week. So a total of 1ml or 250mg of tren no ester, tren ace, and tren e blended into Magic by phurious himself
As far as increasing, I will stay at this for this run. Following Dylan's advice, he states he got greedy and had some rough sides as he went up too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea with running ace first would be that if you get unbearable sides, the acetate ester will clear rather quickly and the sides will diminish. Of course theres the possibility you won't get any sides, but its best advised to take a test run with ace in order to find out. With an ester blend like tren storm, the different esters will clear your system at varying rates so if you react poorly to tren you will be stuck with the side effects for a bit longer.

I have never gotten sides from any tren but i also dont view tren as the boogeyman its often hyped up to be, probably because I dont get sides. However I do respect it

i can tell you this from personal experience with tren storm... listen to the dosing protocols given... i got a hard head and did it my way and it was way too strong for me... i got greedy because i saw just how great it worked and i wanted more and that led me to taking too much and feeling horrible... if you run this just moderately, you can go a million miles on it in terms of gains but you need to take it slow and let it work... trust me, you will get more than you even expected from it if you just run it properly... definitely use caber because it is very strong and should be taken extremely seriously...

Top Bottom