napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever get pvcs from orals like anavar?

Bigboy01

I think I’m just getting old here but does anyone else get cardiac sides from orals like provirin and anavar ?
Happy Easter !

Yes I am curious what exactly you mean by celiac sides? What are you experiencing in terms of sides? I can’t do orals anymore and I absolutely loved Anavar when my body allowed me to run it.

Thanks for your response everyone!

cardiac issues as in pvcs which is when the heart skips beats. This is VERY common and EVERYONE gets them anywhere from 100s to thousands a day and don’t even know it. It’s only a problem once <10% of your heart beat is skipped beats or if you start getting “runs “ of pvcs in which they happen in bunch’s or you become symptomatic. In my case I just FEEL the pvcs and it causes me concern because the more weight I push the more pvcs I get when I take orals. I absolutely LOVE the results of anavar even at the very low dose of 25mg a day divided into 4 quarters to avoid sides as when combined with some mast and test prop and a clean diet and at least 40 min cardio (more like hour at least ) I look amazing! That ab shot in my profile pic was after a 6 week anavar run at the tail end of my summmer blast with mast and test prop. The ONLY thing unique to Var that I Really did not like was that it FUCKED Up my kidney function bloods sufficient enough that I actually got scared and ended my cycle at 6 weeks rather then at 8. I’m used to looking at elivated liver function and I know one feeds off the other but kidney issues are the begging of the end for a lot of us in this sport and I pay VERY close attention when I see those numbers go up. All good now.

@ Jason priest : how do you know my “source is poor “?

you just bashed one of the forums most trusted long standing sources (1SDS pinnacle).

I LOVE domestic supply and have used them extensively so I appreciate your endorsement of them….however since I did not mention the origin of the anavar it’s presumptuous of you to assume that my “source is poor,” esp since these are sides that , as DG pointed out , can be seen with these type of orals.

I have heart issues on all cycles as in palpitations but def on orals and they destroy my kidney functions and even at super low dose. My body just simply can’t handle orals anymore and honestly I’m pretty much restricted to Test only cycles now. Even while taking Dandelion root and geeen juice cleanses I still cannot get rid of the the toxicity effects of orals which sux cuz I loved Anavar when I could run it. Hawthorn Berry and Coq10 ubiquinol not ubiquinone are two things I highly recommend you take to take care of the heart. I never run a cycle without it.

your source is prob fine no way to tell of you have a bad source without even mentioning it in the original post.

I have heart issues on all cycles as in palpitations but def on orals and they destroy my kidney functions and even at super low dose. My body just simply can’t handle orals anymore and honestly I’m pretty much restricted to Test only cycles now. Even while taking Dandelion root and geeen juice cleanses I still cannot get rid of the the toxicity effects of orals which sux cuz I loved Anavar when I could run it. Hawthorn Berry and Coq10 ubiquinol not ubiquinone are two things I highly recommend you take to take care of the heart. I never run a cycle without it.

your source is prob fine no way to tell of you have a bad source without even mentioning it in the original post.
Thanks for all of that Bro! I think the biggest thing is we have to come to accept it’s time to let go some of that mass we love so much and start trimming off even some of our muscle (sacralige I know ) If it means getting rid of every last little bit of water and fat weight possible and to get our bodies down to a weight that our hearts can manage with ease. Muscle or fat one you go over a certain number your heart just starts to take a beating trying to keep up. I’m supposed to be 170lbs at my height and I’m pushing 250lbs! I’m not fat at all but it’s just too much at this stage in life I think .

And when adding in the additional taxing on the heart that gear puts (esp orals ) it’s just too much. I’m useually okay with masteron though! Makes me horney like a goat and does not do much else other then make me cramp up a bit.

Thanks for all of that Bro! I think the biggest thing is we have to come to accept it’s time to let go some of that mass we love so much and start trimming off even some of our muscle (sacralige I know ) If it means getting rid of every last little bit of water and fat weight possible and to get our bodies down to a weight that our hearts can manage with ease. Muscle or fat one you go over a certain number your heart just starts to take a beating trying to keep up. I’m supposed to be 170lbs at my height and I’m pushing 250lbs! I’m not fat at all but it’s just too much at this stage in life I think .
Ya dude I did the being big thing for awhile but now that I’m older and having all these issues I realized it’s time to dial it back a little and of that means cutting out orals and all other steroids then that’s just what I gotta do I’m in my 30s now which isn’t old but I’m also not in my 20s anymore lol and there is a def a difference HA

I have always had palpitations and skipped beats whenever I take orals ….I have only taken var , primo tabs , dbol , and proviron but none of them ever really agreed with me so I’m happy being a pin cushion instead.
@ru damn bro that’s young I’m in my 40s but I only really started taking sarms and then gear in my late 30s and early 40s once I was sure I maxed out my natural genetic potential. Okay I did one cycle of dbol and sus/deca 20 years ago when shit was all pharma lol but aside from that nothing else .
I am perfectly fine on 3-400 test prop and 5-600 of mast prop and a little gh from sept to June. I threw in primo and a bunch of sarms this time because I wanted to add a little quality mass but that’s because I will be getting surgery soon and will be out for a month so I figured if I put on 10lbs from primo at 700 a week for 16 weeks and kick started and ended with yo11 20mg I should at LEAST end up where I started if not better. Fingers crossed I can’t wait to be able to do ab work again because the state of my core is pathetic with this hernia

Top Bottom