napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone actually taken SR9009?

Im 18 and ran a cycle of Mk2866 and then just got done with LDG 4033. The results have been amazing. Self esteem went through the roof. Dylan truly changed my life and I can not thank him enough for what he is doing for us.

I want to lose a couple pounds and also am curious to test this new sarm. So has anyone actually taken it? I have heard that it messes with your biological clock, basically messing with sleep schedule, response to darkness and lightness, sleep production would all be messed up.

If you guys could confirm that SR9009 does not do this i would really appreciate it.

Also do i need to take a PCT with SR9009 or should i take anything with it like Mk-2866?
How long should i run it also? 4-5 weeks then stop for about a week and so on?

Edit* i know i wrote a lot, basically i just want to make sure this new sarm is safe.

I been taking it a month at a high dosage havnt had any of those things you asked about. All good

PHURIOUS

Awesome, just watched it. The info i got is from a youtube channel called "Dnews". If you type in SR9009 its the first result to pop up. Glad you could debunk this though.

Im excited to take this will doing IF everyday for about 20 hours. Ill post some logs on here once i get the bottle.

So i noticed you said the half life is very short.

i noticed you said i could do 40 MG a day at 10 MG every 6 hours.
Would it be alright if i do this?
6am- 10mg
3pm- 10 mg
and from there on taking 5MG every 3 hours so
6pm 5mg
9pm 5mg
12am 5 mg

And run a cycle like that?
The reason for asking is because from 6am to 3pm ill be in school and they are very strict about bringing in stuff like this. They don't even allow c4.

I am open to anyones suggestions on how i can work around this and what dosing you guys think i should do. Thanks!

yes you can do it this way for sure... i really dont like the huge gap from 6 - 3 but you are accommodating it well the rest of the day

you can mix it with grapefruit juice bro but that's the only thing i would use... grapefruit juice provides maximum absorpotion

Appreciate all the comments. Just bought a bottle today that will hopefully last me about 2 weeks. From then, i should get my paycheck and i can actually load up on these things!. Thanks guys!

Appreciate all the comments. Just bought a bottle today that will hopefully last me about 2 weeks. From then, i should get my paycheck and i can actually load up on these things!. Thanks guys!

Youre going to love it man.. Im running some PE sarms myself and they're working extremely well.

Also, i get "randomly" drug tested by my school. Would any of these sarms show up? if so what would they see? just an increase in testosterone or would they be able to detect I'm actually taking these sarms?

Also, i get "randomly" drug tested by my school. Would any of these sarms show up? if so what would they see? just an increase in testosterone or would they be able to detect I'm actually taking these sarms?

It's funny you say this, I was actually randomly selected for a UA at work I think it was 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am on SR. Nothing showed up so rest easy bro. I meant to update that in my log and forgot.

Regular random drug screens do not test for steroids, sarms, or other PEDs so you have nothing to worry about. Even those athletic organizations that test for steroids rarely test for sarms

sarms require specialized testing... its a very expensive and uncommon test but organizations like the ncaa for example have this kind of standard testing but general drug tests would not show a thing

Finally came in. Just took my first 5 ML. Kinda burned like vodka. Pretty awesome. Also the taste is ant bad. It sort of tastes like eating flower petals. A little bit sour but it smells pretty good if that makes any sense. Pretty awesome though. Cant wait to see the results, I'm gonna combine this with some IF and just my normal workout routine.

You guys don't think it matters that I'm 18 right??

Finally came in. Just took my first 5 ML. Kinda burned like vodka. Pretty awesome. Also the taste is ant bad. It sort of tastes like eating flower petals. A little bit sour but it smells pretty good if that makes any sense. Pretty awesome though. Cant wait to see the results, I'm gonna combine this with some IF and just my normal workout routine.

You guys don't think it matters that I'm 18 right?
I've had another brand and it burned like fire. Straight rubbing alcohol. PE is the swallows smoother than any I've had. I'm a week in and I actually take mine without juice now. No chance with the other brand.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom