napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joining the Forums

You certainly have the right mentality to get your bodyfat down before running that test cycle bro. That's exactly what you should be doing.

In the meantime while trying to cut that bodyfat, you should consider running a sarms stack to help you out with the fat loss. The shred stack from pure essence would be perfect for this

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Pure essence is also running a nice sale this month. 25% off with code DEC25

Would you run the same PCT under an 8 week Shred stack?
Is there a strong reason you choose the shred stack say over the recomp stack?
I'm only somewhat familiar with SARMs but I've seen your posts on other boards (mostly evo i think) over the months and always liked what you had to say. This is the first board I've joined however. :)

You are doing it right. Work as hard as you can to get your B/F down before doing the cycle. Test only cycle is all you need. This way you will see exactly what it did for you. Your first should really make a huge difference. Eat as clean as you can. But you still need a lil cheat meal or you will go insane. Unless your name is Dylan Gemelli. LOL

LOL i still go insane every now and then... only because of you though... LOLLLLLL just kidding brother... im glad your back now!

Hey guys, been lurking for a week or so now and decided it's time to join in with some good brothers. I've done a fair amount of research over the last few months and have gotten my BF down to a point where I'm prepping for my first cycle in early 2016. I'm sure I'll have more questions along the way and look forward to being apart of the rush board.

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... im always here to help in any way i can bro so dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom