napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any other trolls?

Jake and everyone...

I have conveyed this before and im not sure how much more i need to do this... I KNOW these posts that come up are annoying and piss people off HOWEVER, THESE ARE NOT TROLLS WHATSOEVER... These are all REAL emails I get in my inbox daily... we post them here because i can't get to them all one by one... it brings more traffic to the site and it saves all of these clueless individuals...

here are REAL facts... out of 100% of users, 5% are on forums... 95% are not... of these 5%, as we know, maybe 2-3 actually know what the fuck they are even talking about... these emails and posts, this is the SAD ASS TRUTH of what really goes on in the real world away from all of us... this is truly how dangerous and flat out clueless others are... its beyond scary but its reality... so as annoying as it is, it would an even bigger disservice if i ignored all of these questions... yes, it takes A LOT of patience but are we not here to help? i will handle them all myself, its not a big deal but everyone please stop posting that people are trolls because then they wont even ask questions... i guess i feel obligated to try to save even one person... everyone does not need to feel that way but i do...

Jake and everyone...

I have conveyed this before and im not sure how much more i need to do this... I KNOW these posts that come up are annoying and piss people off HOWEVER, THESE ARE NOT TROLLS WHATSOEVER... These are all REAL emails I get in my inbox daily... we post them here because i can't get to them all one by one... it brings more traffic to the site and it saves all of these clueless individuals...

here are REAL facts... out of 100% of users, 5% are on forums... 95% are not... of these 5%, as we know, maybe 2-3 actually know what the fuck they are even talking about... these emails and posts, this is the SAD ASS TRUTH of what really goes on in the real world away from all of us... this is truly how dangerous and flat out clueless others are... its beyond scary but its reality... so as annoying as it is, it would an even bigger disservice if i ignored all of these questions... yes, it takes A LOT of patience but are we not here to help? i will handle them all myself, its not a big deal but everyone please stop posting that people are trolls because then they wont even ask questions... i guess i feel obligated to try to save even one person... everyone does not need to feel that way but i do...

That is the truth brother. Scary to think about but that's the world we live in today. No one can fault you for doing your best to help. Even knowing that the majority of guys who come on here looking for answers might not hear what they want to hear, if you can change at least one persons life, it's worth it. Keep up the hard work man. It's appreciated.

They are coming in awfully quick today but hey man, it is what it is. Just gotta have patience and try to help as best as we can..

I can respect that you guys want to help out. Unfortunately I dont have the patience for it. To avoid frustration, Im choosing not to open threads like "DBol" or "anavar cycle" and if I do happen to open a thread and it is started by someone with 1 post, Ill simply close it. Done and done. No big deal.

Gotta hold on to my sanity. LOL

Maybe we need a sub forum..."Newbie with less than 5 posts"..funnel all these into there and not "clutter up" the main Steroid section

just a thought

I can respect that you guys want to help out. Unfortunately I dont have the patience for it. To avoid frustration, Im choosing not to open threads like "DBol" or "anavar cycle" and if I do happen to open a thread and it is started by someone with 1 post, Ill simply close it. Done and done. No big deal.

Gotta hold on to my sanity. LOL
\

there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and that's perfectly fine bro... thats completely up to you and i respect that just fine bro

That is the truth brother. Scary to think about but that's the world we live in today. No one can fault you for doing your best to help. Even knowing that the majority of guys who come on here looking for answers might not hear what they want to hear, if you can change at least one persons life, it's worth it. Keep up the hard work man. It's appreciated.

i appreciate it bro... i have to at least try and just keep doing so... that's the whole point of the forum... it most certainly is annoying at times, i cant argue with that one bit but i still feel damn good when i know i got through to someone and prevented something that could be really bad for them

Dylan. My trainer told me to take 50mg of MethylTren for 8 weeks leading up to my next meet and just take some milk thistle for my liver. Sound good?:p :rolleyes:

They are coming in awfully quick today but hey man, it is what it is. Just gotta have patience and try to help as best as we can..
Yea, I have no problem helping others where I can, that's why I'm here. I would have been helping these people if I knew that they weren't trolls. I feel bad now I didn't take them seriously.

I look at some of my first post and say wow. Dylan really set me straight on a lot of things. The frusterating ones are the guys who like to do absolutely no research what so ever. Example everybody knows that a first cycle should be run with Test and just Test at 12weeks 250mg to 500mg weekly. They come back can I run Dbol and Test for 8 weeks, everybody says not a good Idea 12 weeks Test cyp. They respond okay guys got my test and Dbol.

As I said before.. You'd be surprised how many people are mislead on a daily basis. We got to help them out.. They don't know any better

The whole fitness industry is ripe with misinformation IMO. The supplementation industry is the number one reason for bad info. From mask to test boosters it's a lot of bs just that empty you're wallets. Bottom line 99% of the information pushed is BS.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

There is alot of guys in the gym that are on all types of shit with no clue what there doing .they all know what I do I cant hide it Im pretty big .when they come too me with there problems and I see how little they actually understand it just amazes me . I get the first timers alot wanting gear some I think should wait but I know they wont so I would rather I make sure they do it right . if its there first time i stipulate they buy what i tell them no exceptions usually 40ml. Test e 60 tabs aromisin .5000 iu kit of hcg and clomid and nolvadex and give them a list of questions too study and they have too do enough research too answer those questions before they get the gear

I had one guy was watching him dude started looking real good getting bigger and leaner by the day after almost a year he went from shit too holy shit so me and him start talking he says how shitty he feels and i notice his eyes are yellowish ask him what hes on he says hes only been taking one thing that its from a steroid source but its legal too as a prohormone I was confused so he shows me the bottle its friggen halotestin he thought was the same as halodrol had been taking 3 10mg tabs a day for over a year . holy transplant list his poor liver

If someone would have simply told me this I would not have believed them, but thinking about it, it does fit the typical mold. I do have a lot of patience with people but not when I am being jacked around.
Now that Dylan explained it I will settle down. Last night I thought Dylan and the whole board was being assaulted. It was crazy, with one popping in after the other. I literally watched them pop like popcorn!

I realize there are guys walking in the wrong direction and I am sure that is why we are all here. I just needed to hear the truth.
I am cool with it.

Let's look at it this way: if Boston Lloyd has the following that he does then these posts are really not so unbelievable. If we can keep some guys from following assholes like him then we are saving some lives fellas

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom