napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any other trolls?

Let's look at it this way: if Boston Lloyd has the following that he does then these posts are really not so unbelievable. If we can keep some guys from following assholes like him then we are saving some lives fellas

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good point

Let's look at it this way: if Boston Lloyd has the following that he does then these posts are really not so unbelievable. If we can keep some guys from following assholes like him then we are saving some lives fellas

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Very good point!! We all started from some where and many of us did things wrong because of misconception and wrong information.

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Seems like a bunch of noob traffic coming over here from the YouTube videos, so we keep getting the noob questions. I'm sure this will continue and actually become more often with more videos that are released. We gotta help these people, believe it or not we are saving lives. We are the lifeguards of the AAS world

Seems like a bunch of noob traffic coming over here from the YouTube videos, so we keep getting the noob questions. I'm sure this will continue and actually become more often with more videos that are released. We gotta help these people, believe it or not we are saving lives. We are the lifeguards of the AAS world

For sure bro!I am on board, long as I know it is for real.

For sure bro!I am on board, long as I know it is for real.

I hear ya bro, sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. Times im not sure either, but I keep thinking there's that 1 person out there that truly requires assistance and I cannot let others ruin that for them so I help where I can. Once Dylan drops some videos that touch on these topics such as oral only cycles being bad ideas and people see them should alleviate some of the repetitiveness of those threads.

Last edited:
I agree that it becomes overwhelmingly aggravating with all of these repetitive threads, but believe it or not we are helping a LOT of people make the right decisions in the process, and for that I'll continue to do what I can to assist every one of them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know I'm somewhat guilty :-/ and I will not repeat what I've done (talking about inapt things in certain threads, etc). However, my sincerest thanks for your grace and advice as a newbie.

i really appreciate everyone here... i will take the blame because although i have addressed it, i didn't do so in the proper way so everyone could see it and that's on me... so i will take the blame... i just appreciate everyone's support and understanding... i just want to help as many as i possibly can, save lives and bring more people here so that more people can be saved each day

I am free to travel around the country for coffee. Anyone?

My big brother is always causing problems...lol. Always has...but it was good to know that if I got bullied in high school he was always there!

Forgive ,but what exactly is a troll? Just people dicking around,and wasting time?
Yes....
Here is a troll...
b0d0c0137873830fbf89303c825f39bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

But yes. Typically an ass hole. Idk if it comes from theythical.cave dwelling creature troll, or trolling as in trolling like fishing. Idk....

Basically an asshole that's wastes peoples time and raises shitstorms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom