napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any good?

Zona11

Week 1 to 5: Sustanon 300 1ml E3d , GHRP-2 600mcg ED , Aromex (25mg) 1 tabs EOD

Week 6 to 10 :Sustanon 300 1ml E3d , GHRP-2 600mcg ED, Winstrol 50mg ED, Samarin 140 3tabs ED, Aromex (25mg) 1 tabs EOD

Week 11 GHRP-2 600mcg ED
Week 12 GHRP-2 600mcg ED, Nolvadex (20 mg) 1 tabs ED, Clomid (50 mg/tab) 1 tabs ED

Week 13 Nolvadex (20 mg) 1 tabs ED, Clomid 50 mg/tab) 1 tabs ED
Week 14 Nolvadex (20 mg) 1 tabs ED, Clomid 50 mg/tab) 1 tabs ED

Don't use sustanon for a 10 week cycle the esters are too long and pct will be all wrong if you do wait 3 weeks too start pct and go 5 weeks

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And why are you running a grehlin based growth hormone secretauoge with winstrol don't tell me you think your gonna diet on GhRP good luck with

Real growth is best when dieting you could get away with MK677 of you take it at bed too sleep through the worst of the hunger but your normal growth secretion is higher during sleep so that negates some of the effect . but injectable GHRPs never when cutting unless you just have Iron willpower because immediately post injection you will feel like eating a horse

lets start off with some basic questions needed to properly advise you...

age/height/weight/body fat?

cycle history?

goals?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom