napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another lost bro

Straightskoal

Hey everyone - been creeping around for a little while. Made my way over from the other site... I've always been the type of person to know there's two sides to every story and take everything with a grain of salt. The other site pushed that other crap way too much for my liking.

A bit about myself.. Late 20s... Few years removed from college where I was playing college athletics and in the best shape of my life. Now real life, bad ankle injury, and other excuses blowing up from 185 to mid 230s this year. I'm 5'11" and just broke back under the 200 mark. Heavy cutting mode since beg of summer and almost back to my bulking phase... Look forward to ending this damn cardio... Plan on regaining some strength and running first cycle. Decided against the triple stack route since I can't afford to have any vision issues. I will say the #1 best thing I just thank the other site for is talking me out of a cycle. It would have been such a waste. I always love reading the forums and picking something up
New every day!! I hope I can help in some way as well, look forward to cycling, and glad to see some familiar faces!

Feel free to PM me about anything! I'll be sure to respond :)

-Skoal

Hey everyone - been creeping around for a little while. Made my way over from the other site... I've always been the type of person to know there's two sides to every story and take everything with a grain of salt. The other site pushed that other crap way too much for my liking.

A bit about myself.. Late 20s... Few years removed from college where I was playing college athletics and in the best shape of my life. Now real life, bad ankle injury, and other excuses blowing up from 185 to mid 230s this year. I'm 5'11" and just broke back under the 200 mark. Heavy cutting mode since beg of summer and almost back to my bulking phase... Look forward to ending this damn cardio... Plan on regaining some strength and running first cycle. Decided against the triple stack route since I can't afford to have any vision issues. I will say the #1 best thing I just thank the other site for is talking me out of a cycle. It would have been such a waste. I always love reading the forums and picking something up
New every day!! I hope I can help in some way as well, look forward to cycling, and glad to see some familiar faces!

-Skoal

welcome, you are making good progress losing 30 lbs. keep at it for awhile

Welcome.

There were a lot of knowledgeable, good people there. No doubt about that. Most have made the same realization and came over here and other places. It's too bad they're doing what they are doing. The one thing that pisses me off more than anything is salesmen. And Evo just turned into a big promotion for their 3 companies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

-Skoal

welcome brother... im really happy to see you made your way over here and you don't have to worry about all the nonsense you see elsewhere... things are far beyond the complete opposite and not just them but anywhere... you won't ever find a forum like this one and im just happy to welcome you to the family... im always here if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

-Skoal

being that i worked for the other side, ill tell you right now their side is always a complete lie, even to people that work for them.Believe as wish, but i have no reason to lie, if it wasnt true, i would still be there.

That being said, welcome to ar brother,we are very glad to have you.You best bet is to ask any questions you might have on the open forums.No question is to dumb for anyone.We all go through a learning stage and curve

-Skoal

Welcome to AR bro! We are very happy to have you here with us. Im sure you will absolutely love it here. We have so,e great me,hers, and a great community that really helps each other, and looks out for one another. It's a very constructive environment with no bashing or flaming, and everyone is family. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and if you need anything just let me know!

-Skoal

Welcome skoal. glad to have you here bro and im here if theres anything you need at all. Just shoot me an email or pm

Top Bottom