napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another 1st cycle post.... but hear me out there more to it!

MotorPool

Sorry guys I’m sure it gets old but I wanna do this right.
Age 26
Height 5’11
Weight 185 lbs
BF %12
Been training since highschool. Competatively Powerlifted and Wrestled starting sophomore year. Got really serious once I joined the service. After the first two years I started to deploy so I’d take time off the weight and just do a **** ton of bodyweight and cardio pre deployment and pick weights back up last 2 months before coming home. Dabbled in sarms over the past 2 years out of the service now considering a cycle of test e as follows.

W 1-10
Test E 250mg 6am Monday 250mg 12pm thurs
HCGenerate 5 pills ED 3AM 2 PM
Arimidex on hand just case
Cardarine (GW) 20mg ED

PCT
2 weeks after last pin

W 13-15
Nolva 50mg
Clomid 50 mg

W 15-18
Nolva 25mg
Clom 25mg
Zma
Tribulus

So question 1 AI’s should I set predetermined doses whole cycle or after system saturation (around week 5)? Or just leave it be and only use the arimidex if symptoms start popping up? I've read many different thing about AIs on cycle much of it conflicting. Use them EOD or not at all if you can. They are good for you, they are bad for you. So educate me please.

Question 2 I’m no stranger to training but I want the most bang for my buck. Here is what I know based on research ive come up with on the affect of steroids to different muscle tissues. Steroids greatly increase the ability to stimulate sarcoplasmic muscle tissue specifically. Training in higher volume higher rep ranges is stimulating sarcoplasmic fibers. Training low rep with heavy weights for strength stimulates more myofibrillar muscle tissue right?
Steroids also increase your capacity for muscle glycogen and inter cellular water retention ( that means you’ll be able to push out a lot more reps then you normally would correct?). So with that being said here is where knowledge is useless without as much experience. And I dont have to much of either. Would it be better to stay in hypertrophy and switch my last week through my pct to a 5x5 or power lifting regimen to try and maintain the strength and gains. So slow hard gains then maintain, or bulk and bloat and cut away later? I guess these are the options I’m struggling with. Any help and advice and education if Im far off are welcome and would be great. Sorry for the long winded post. I’ve been researching for almost a year now and I just wanna do things right the 1st time. Thanks guys.

Topic Controls

Watching

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics

My First Time Cycle, Clen/T3

2h

Pharma

Anavar in Low Dose for Collagen Synthesis?

2h

Pharma

Review My Cycle!

4h

Pharma

Stupid Question, But

5h

Pharma

First Cycle Advice?

Feb 1

Pharma

There are 12 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Pharma

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

im just going to make it very simple and show you how to run the cycle top to bottom...

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-12 arimidex .5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Post-CT/dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom