napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar without testosterone

porarydar

Hi Dylan really enjoy your YouTube videos and thank you so much for all the useful information. I've watched a lot of videos on the subject, as well as read everything I could find about the matter over the past couple months but I've encountered so much contradicting information and still have a couple unanswered questions.

Is it a bad idea to run Anavar without also injecting testosterone? The reason I ask is because everything I've read, watched/researched online and learned from lifters at the gym has given me the impression that pretty much all orals are stacked with test and I've learned that Anavar shuts down natural production. I understand that stacking test with Anavar would dramatically improve gains, but if one is ok with the minimal gains of Anavar and doesn't want the added side effects of test; wouldn't the Anavar maintain your gains for as long as you are still taking It? For the duration of the cycle so that the shutting down of your natural production wouldn't be an issue until your cycle is over and you've stopped taking the anavar right? So test wouldn't be necessary as long as you conduct a sufficient PCT? Or am I missing something? And in that case may a PCT of Clomid be sufficient for a 4 to 6 week cycle of Anavar of the appropriate dosage?

Sorry if this is a foolish question or if it's a question that you've already been asked alot and sorry for the novel lol. I understand that my question may be quite individual/goal dependant, so if it helps at all; we'll say that for information purposes only that this question is hypothetically concearning a 170lb, 5'9, 25 year old male that has been lifting consecutively for 2 years, with only a brief interruption & 4 consecutive years before that, maintains a healthy diet and has a good base. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

i NEVER recommend anyone do an oral only cycle.. ive stressed that time and time and time again.. so DEFINITELY NOT, should you run anavar without test... if you want to, thats your decision, but im not advising that to anyone, no matter if they are going to run it or not..

Thank you Dylan, that's what I figured. What might the consequences be of an Anavar only cycle just out of curiosity? Could you lose all your gains? Even if you take a PCT like clomid?

chances of keeping gains are much lower and recovery is far more difficult because you go into pct with a bottomed out test to start with.. anytime you use a steroid you suppress yourself but if you are using test, for the time you are on, your levels will be sky high but if you run an oral without it, guess what happens... they are extremely low to start with before getting into pct and that makes recovery a lot more difficult which makes gain a lot harder to keep... its just not smart at all... its a good way to feel like shit too

Thanks Dylan, really appreciate you answering all my questions and so quickly too; I'm learning a lot that I wasn't able to by reading articles and watching videos. For some reason it didn't post my last response so at the risk of being repetitive I've got just a couple more potentially dumb questions. Is the shutting down of natural testosterone not an issue until after you've stopped taking the Anavar? Or may you even start feeling the effects of the shut down before you've even stopped taking anavar? And last dumb question; is there anything else that can be stacked with Anavar to prevent this issue? Or is Testosterone the only thing? Considering that you mentioned that test should be taken with all orals and is ultimately the horomone being supressed.

You will start to feel it eventually on cycle and nothing replaces test in this scenario. With sarms, a test booster is all you need but with steroids, nothing replaces test

Top Bottom