napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol tren test

Julessss

Hey man big fan of the videos have a question about my next cycle.

I'm 5'9" 195-205lbs about 10%bf training for 6 years have done three previous cycles (test only, test tren, test dbol) train 6 days/wk diet is fairly consistent

I want to run sustanon 250 tren ace and anadrol. Ive responded well to tren in previous cycle however i experienced "tren dick" after being off it for about 4 weeks. Only lasted two weeks so not sure if it was a mental thing or not but i really want to avoid it this cycle. I cant find caber what else would u recommend and at what dose/for how long.

My 2nd question is how i should stack these compounds in regards to time, i don't want to finish my cycle on anadrol. I am running 500 sustanon/week for 12 weeks. Tren will be 50 eod for 6 weeks and anadrol will be 100mg ed for 6 weeks.

Would u recommend running both tren and anadrol together at beginning of cycle then coasting the last 6 weeks with only test?. Im also open to anadrol with dbol as half doses to combat some of anadrol side effects. Mainly appetite as mine is not very big to begin with. Any help is much appreciated thanks in advance

-julio

Last edited:
Tren cycle is kind of short. Should run it at least 10-12 weeks.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I definitely wouldn't run drol @100mg x 6 weeks the first time. 50x4 is sufficient for now imo

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I love these 3 together. My favorite cycle. Run anadrol first 4 weeks then about week 2-3 start tren and run til end of cycle
1-12 test
1-4 adrol 50mg
3-13 tren
Find caber or prami. Its necessary. My guess if u experienced problems before and u didnt use caber its because of prolactin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I love these 3 together. My favorite cycle. Run anadrol first 4 weeks then about week 2-3 start tren and run til end of cycle
1-12 test
1-4 adrol 50mg
3-13 tren
Find caber or prami. Its necessary. My guess if u experienced problems before and u didnt use caber its because of prolactin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You'd run a week of tren solo???

What is your goals from the cycle? If your appetite isnt that big now, anadrol and tren might not be a,good idea. Either one on their own destroys mine.

Why not run a different compound this time than tren? Deca or eq could work well here

Yes appetite is a problem i can get 4k in a day just a lot of it comes calorie dense foods and lots of olive oil lol

im telling you , mk677 is the answer if you are having trouble with appetite and you likely will with both tren and anadrol

Top Bottom