napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I wrong??

Sweetjones

So the wife wanted to start goin with me to the gym, share everything right? Anyhow, me being a man and I'm sure it's the same for women if you see an attractive person at the gym you take a look and then get back to business. No harm no foul. But I'll be damned if this dude was basically undressing her with his eyes and kept watching her while she was lifting( right beside me I may add). So after about 15 mins of this staring I gave him the that's enough look. He must not understand that look because he made it a point to continue this. Making her uncomfortable being she is new anyhow I decide to be a little more aggressive and step In front of her. He just kind of stared past me as to say fuck you move. So I walked over to him and said hey you mind leaving her alone so she can lift. He went to open his mouth and before he could my wife grabbed my arm and said screw it let's go I'm over it now. The guy laughed and turned around. I wanted to smash his face in. Is this wrong or was he being disrespectful and deserving of an ass whooping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will begin by saying what he did was definitely disrespectful not only to you, but to her as well. The guy belongs in the douchebag category for sure. We are all men here and can acknowledge a good looking woman when we see one, however obsessively staring is completely different. That's what little boys do or guys that can't get laid in my opinion. On the other hand, if I had to chose one ....A.) Guys checking out my girl because she is good looking OR B.) No one checking her out because she is a butter face....I would opt for option A. Nevertheless, someone starring at her non stop no matter how good looking she is is not cool.

I hate a disrespectful mother fucker...take a look, it's a compliment..but then go on somewhere..or else I'll help u

I hate a disrespectful mother fucker...take a look, it's a compliment..but then go on somewhere..or else I'll help u
Agreed. I definitely got lucky and married up. So I run into this shit occasionally. There's a fine line between a compliment and disrespect that some douche bags don't understand.

You should of got on his level and looked gazingly into his eyes. Then asked how he feels after it got awkward.

Bro, you are so not wrong. There is a fine line between a complimentary look and a creepy stare. Unfortunately way too many guys fail to realize this. Ever heard of the 3 second rule?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah screw that man I would have walked in front of him and shed my pants some so he could stare at my ass crack. I got no tolerance for that shit, take a look, makes me feel good, yep that shit's mine, but make her uncomfortable, then me, That's a no-no.

Ass whooping required. Someone going that far is asking for an altercation especially in an environment where everyone is already in an aggressive mood.

I have the opposite problem... My gym has the "look at me chick" as I've named her. I'm doing shoulder presses four feet from the dumbbell rack, she gets right in front of me and starts doing some weird ass exercise. Fine, I understand it may crowded and this was where she had planned to go before I got there. I'm on the leg press another time, she shows up and does more weird ass exercises of a different sort right next to me. Wtf... worst one was I'm on the decline bench, I look up and there she is stepping up and back down off the flat bench that's behind me and all I can see is ass. She's got a great body and the boyfriend that goes with it so I do the right thing and look the other way. The more I do, the more she tries to get in front of me. I'm pretty sure she's thinking of that line from forty year old virgin... I'm hot and you can't have any of this! I hope this is her night off.

Sorry if I hijacked, seemed relevant.

Yeah screw that man I would have walked in front of him and shed my pants some so he could stare at my ass crack. I got no tolerance for that shit, take a look, makes me feel good, yep that shit's mine, but make her uncomfortable, then me, That's a no-no.

I've actually done this before but it was in a parked car & it was a cop trying to check out my nekkid GF.lol

I agree what with Joe & most said.The guy was a douchebag of epic proportions & was asking for an ass whooping.

So the wife wanted to start goin with me to the gym, share everything right? Anyhow, me being a man and I'm sure it's the same for women if you see an attractive person at the gym you take a look and then get back to business. No harm no foul. But I'll be damned if this dude was basically undressing her with his eyes and kept watching her while she was lifting( right beside me I may add). So after about 15 mins of this staring I gave him the that's enough look. He must not understand that look because he made it a point to continue this. Making her uncomfortable being she is new anyhow I decide to be a little more aggressive and step In front of her. He just kind of stared past me as to say fuck you move. So I walked over to him and said hey you mind leaving her alone so she can lift. He went to open his mouth and before he could my wife grabbed my arm and said screw it let's go I'm over it now. The guy laughed and turned around. I wanted to smash his face in. Is this wrong or was he being disrespectful and deserving of an ass whooping

If an attractive girl did this to your wife would you be upset too[emoji849][emoji848]

ROIDS24 sponsored athlete

Like you said we all take a look but to gawk is disrespectful to both of you. Discreetly have a quick look and go about your workout

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

For the most part I would take it as a compliment to myself if somebody was looking at my lady, but there does come a point where the line is crossed, and I feel that he probably did cross the line from what you describe. It was blatant disrespect to you both. I don't know that Beating his ass is the answer, but I'd have certainly made it known that what he was doing wasn't welcome.

Like you said we all take a look but to gawk is disrespectful to both of you. Discreetly have a quick look and go about your workout

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Agreed. When i see a couple working out at my gym and the chic is hot i dont even bother looking twice just out of respect for both of them. I think it's great when couples workout together it shows that they are of the same mindset but unfortunately a lot of couples do not go to the gym out of the fear of people just making them feel uncomfortable. Its good your chic got your arm because it sounded like you were about to give him a beatdown.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

The guy deserved an ass beating. No question. However, if you were the aggressor and physically hurt him not only could you be held criminally responsible, but you would be held civilly responsible, as well.

A friend of mine's father got into a fight at a bar. He threw the first punch and the other guy fell and hit his head on the cement. He died and my buddy's father got a manslaughter charge. 15 years!

Be careful.

The guy deserved an ass beating. No question. However, if you were the aggressor and physically hurt him not only could you be held criminally responsible, but you would be held civilly responsible, as well.

A friend of mine's father got into a fight at a bar. He threw the first punch and the other guy fell and hit his head on the cement. He died and my buddy's father got a manslaughter charge. 15 years!

Be careful.
A buddy of mine just got out of prison for the same thing. Some douche bag started a fight with him and my friend ended up killing him because the dude had some kind of underlying medical issue. Sometimes it's best to just bite your lip and walk away.

He definitely deserved an ass whoopin, however, in the long run it isn't worth it and I know it's easy for me to say not being there, if you would've hit him and he fell and hit his head on a machine, plate, ground, etc, and died you'd be locked up and do a few years more than likely. That's not worth it imo. Did he deserve it absolutely, does your wife deserve to go without you for an extended period of time, hell no. Like everything in life risk vs reward. I'm a easy going guy, but you fuck with my family and I can go from 0-100 in an instant. My wife has talked sense into me on more than one similar occasion and the next day when I calm down I can always see she's right. Your priority is your family and you owe it to them to be at home with them

A buddy of mine just got out of prison for the same thing. Some douche bag started a fight with him and my friend ended up killing him because the dude had some kind of underlying medical issue. Sometimes it's best to just bite your lip and walk away.

Yep, it takes a bigger and better man to walk away and swallow his pride. Fighting is a temporary solution to a problem that can have big consequences. Sometimes Obvioulsy it's just going to happen, but there's been many many times where I was out with my wife at a bar and she was disrespected...and instead if smashing a mother fuckers face like I wanted to, I taught myself to walk away. I've been in far too many fights in the past and I've found that even when you win you lose. even something minor like missing the gym because your knuckles hurt like hell isnt worth it

It's just not worth it. Unless someone puts their hands on you first that's a different story. You're entitled to defend yourself, but if you can walk away you should. I tell my kids never get into a street fight. Walk away. Unless you have to defend yourself then you do what you gotta do.

I got into a little verbal altercation with some dick on his motorcycle. It was over traffic. Then out of spite he waited and wouldn't go when the light turned green. Then said something that I couldn't hear. My kids (21 yrs and 17) wanted me to follow him and fight him. The minute I exited my car I would have been wrong and I would have been the aggressor. I've seen too many incidents where a fight turned into a serious injury where someone goes to jail or is sued.

there is not one thing wrong with anything you said... i never care when people look at my wife because i realize that just makes me look good but as you said, there is a tactful way to do it... thats more complimentary than anything but to be honest, i would not have been able to bite my tongue in your situation... i dont hold back on shit like that whatsoever... it would have gotten ugly so i commend you on your restraint but to answer you in simple terms... FUCK NO are you wrong... you are a million percent right

Top Bottom