napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

All things noob...

44YOGearHead

• Like I tell my son "the internet is a powerful tool". Do your research from credible sources. If you want help do your research, lay out your proposed cycle and let us help you help yourself.
  • First cycles aren't meant to be multiple compound the 'I'm jacked AF' fix it all. Regardless of what you run and how much of it you run, you're gonna look like a baby to people who know quality muscle. Even on AAS thick quality, lumpy, bumpy muscle takes years...fewer years but you gotta be on point with all aspects of training/nutrition.
  • Temptation is a bitch. You're gonna want to outsmart years and years of trial and error because you like what you see... only problem is you forgot you know jack shit.
  • If you already have your mind set, do it. Don't come here wanting us to reassure you that you are the smartest guy to ever buy crap you don't understand. If you wanna acquire knowledge and advice ask, if you're set in your mind then squeeze the trigger. Hopefully you get one of the 5 empty chambers.
  • Everybody experiments and screws up. I did, we all did I'm willing to say. Learn from others mistakes, you don't have to take the same lumps we did just to figure shit out.
  • Don't claim to have researched shit if you put ten minutes in on a forum like eroids and were advised by a fat sloth of a man with 14" guns who claims to have been on AAS for 5 years and has run 50 cycles. Math is an powerful thing if you just crunch the numbers.
  • If you're age still ends in 'teen', go eat a big meal, take some creatine and whey and come back in ten years.
  • Lifting for 5 years is not a long time. 3 of those 5 were screwed up and the other two barely let you start to realize the first 3 sucked. 10 years of lifting essentially works out the same, but has allowed you to figure yourself out and get 5 decent years of training under your belt hopefully. If your training history ends in months... go eat a big meal, take some creatine and whey and come back in ten years.
  • NOTE: Anavar sucks unless you're a girl.
  • Know what 19-nors are before you buy them.
  • Know what a good PCT is and have it all BEFORE you pin anything.
  • AI doesn't stand for "AI just started a cycle what do I need for protection".
  • DHT doesn't stand for "Doesn't He Take that too?".
  • Yes, there will be sides...
  • There is no such thing as 'I'm not estrogen sensitive'... estrogen is the one sure fire thing science knows causes cancer. Play at own risk.
  • Again, real muscle takes YEARS to build regardless of what you do, or take. Make the initial investment of time... it pays off.
  • Lastly, The 44 is a beast, he is jacked and he is strong AF, but The 44 respects AAS and his body. You'll never be like him simply because 44's brain is 1/1000th of a nano-meter off, but if you follow the advise above you just might keep your pecs from looking like a pubescent teenager and keep erections happening.

... courtesy of my boy cmb5017: I watched all Dylan's videos and I wanna take an oral cycle only.... just killeth thy self lol.

Last edited:
What if I watched all Dylan's videos and I wanna take an oral cycle only and English is my second language?

really strong post brother... i love seeing things like this... this shows just how much you care and how important it is to you to prevent others from making mistakes.. this is what i love about what we have here... the willingness and desire amongst us all to help as many people as we can.. things like this just earn the highest amounts of respect... excellent post

really strong post brother... i love seeing things like this... this shows just how much you care and how important it is to you to prevent others from making mistakes.. this is what i love about what we have here... the willingness and desire amongst us all to help as many people as we can.. things like this just earn the highest amounts of respect... excellent post

Hey brother we follow the example you provide for us all. So thank you!

We were all noobs once - thank G_d I know how to research and found my crew here. We have all bounced around but we have stayed together for the most part. I know the vetted members are here for harm reduction and that means so much to a noob with no research skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if I watched all Dylan's videos and I wanna take an oral cycle only and English is my second language?

I also eat a whole turkey, 3 chickens and a cake for protein before lifting... I'm gonna be jacked AF too!

I love it. People rush to get swole like NY. Tisk Tisk, know thy risk. Learn before your take that pin..the anabolic gods see your sin. Listen before thy take that pill, and end up, laying in bed, feeling ill.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Nice good work

Top Bottom