napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice on gyno protocol

Rinnegan

Hello everyone so I started doing the anti gyno protocol from here to try my luck and see if it can reverse a pre existing gyno from a few years back. The gyno was from taking a test booster back then. I did the pre bloodwork on January and results were :
Testosterone, Serum 452 452 264-916 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 3.6 3.6 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH 2.7 2.7 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 28.9 28.9 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

I started the protocol around January 25 but around week 4 or 5 I stopped taking the letrozole as that was when I felt it was too much on my joints and mood. As to say I cut the letro part short by 3 weeks but I continued taking the aromasin 12.5mg EOD as soon as I stopped the Letro. Also I'm still taking Nolva 20mg per day. I did mid cycle blood on 03/20 and this is the results :
Testosterone, Serum 1212 1212 HIGH 264-916 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 18.7 18.7 HIGH 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH, Serum
FSH 6.5 6.5 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Prolactin
Prolactin 5.2 5.2 4.0-15.2 ng/mL
Estradiol 45.7 45.7 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Are those numbers pretty normal? I notice my test made a big jump from 450 to 1200 as well as my estrogen 45.7 even though I'm taking aromasin. As of right now I'm still taking aromasin 12.5 eod and nolva 20mg per day. I'm a little worried to stop aromasin as my estrogen might still go up. What can I do to taper off safely? Any help will be appreciated.

Almost forgot to mention that it did help, the size of both of them did go down and was noticeable; the pain on my left nipple went away but the glands are still there. I still have it but it does not look as bad. I also am working out regularly and doing a strict diet to drop down body fat.

Last edited:
nolva can obviously help to get test levels jump started but that big of a jump seems odd.. especially in regards to your estrogen... are you entirely sure you have what authentic products?

I got the liquid letro and exemestane from enhancedchemicals and i also have and taking aromasin pfizer and nolvadex generic from relialblerx this is pharmacy grade. I stopped the letro on week 4-5 as it was just crashing me bad, I was taking 2.5mg per day then Switch to EOD to see if it would help subside the side effects but it didn’t so I decided to stop it and continue on with the exemestane instead.

I’m 37 yrs old 5’5 162 lbs. I workout 3-4 times a week doing the 5-3-1 program. Doing intermittent fasting and keto diet.

clearly something is wrong with your letro and aromasin.. your estrogen is not going to rise using aromasin man, that makes no sense... you need to get rid of it..

So Dylan should I just stop taking them or try to get a replacement and continue with the protocol?
I’m worried for any rebound if I stopped completely.
Thanks for the quick reply man much appreciated

well if you are not even taking aromasin then what would you be worried about? aromasin would not cause your estrogen to rise period, especially damn near 20 points... so i highly doubt you are taking it anyway... yes, stop them and get something REAL on the way asap

Top Bottom