napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice. First time deploying Tren

ClassicGainz

Hey all.
Just some preliminary stats. I'm 30 years old, currently blasting and cruising. My cruise is 125mg test E and that's it. No need for an AI or any other ancillaries.
I've experimented with other compounds- namely dbol, wintstrol and anavar.
So far anavar has been my favorite to stack.
My question is, when I blast I only run no more than 500mg/wk of test E and I'm looking to incorporate some Tren for a recomp/mini cut. Just some context my first cycle was only 300mg and I'll responded well. I still make gains off of 500mg so I don't want to increase that.
I'm currently '5.11" and 240 lbs (roughly 16% BF nearing the end of my cut).
If I wanted to incorporate Tren for the protein sparing qualities and getting those dry gains should I drop my Test dose? If so how much?

Thank you in advance..

i would go 300/300 of both test and tren... if you want to run tren at 150, id get your test down lower around 250 but i generally go with equal amounts or very close with both... Definitely no need nor reason to go with 500 mg of test on this stack...

Thanks Dylan!
May I ask what the reasoning is for doing equal doses of both compounds?
ive found that it keeps the side effects mitigated.. you get so many conflicting reports of either higher test or higher tren/deca etc.. its extremely subjective to each person.. you do whatever you want bro... i only advise on experience but im not your dad either.. you do whatever you like and good luck with whatever you way you go!

I prefer to run my testosterone either the same or slightly higher than trenbolone. I also like a lower dose when I use them so I am normally around 250-300 of each when I use them.

I respond best to lower doses of test/tren when running them together. Something like 200-300mg of each per week is great for progress and low on side effects.

i would go 300/300 of both test and tren... if you want to run tren at 150, id get your test down lower around 250 but i generally go with equal amounts or very close with both... Definitely no need nor reason to go with 500 mg of test on this stack...
Agreed!

A little bit of tren goes a long way. Ive ran it at 150 and there was virtually no sides with good results. You can probably raise it to about 200 to 250 and still have little to no sides

Top Bottom