napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice appreciated

HeartOn

Hello guys! This is my first post. I've been considering some kind of cycle for some time now and stumbled across this site whilst trawling the internet. I'm currently recovering from a work accident where I fell about 15 feet which resulted in a fractured vertebrae and wrist, gravity's a bitch! I am due to start rehab in a week or so. My stats are 39yrs young, 6ft, currently 180lbs, around 15% bf, usually workout 4 times a week. Since my accident I've lost around 10lbs (my right arm looks like a piece of f***ing spaghetti). Before My accident I would have liked to add another 10lbs and lean up a bit. Do you think a sarms cycle could help me recover my lost gains and then some? If so which cycle would you recommend? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

HeartOn said:
Hello guys! This is my first post. I've been considering some kind of cycle for some time now and stumbled across this site whilst trawling the internet. I'm currently recovering from a work accident where I fell about 15 feet which resulted in a fractured vertebrae and wrist, gravity's a bitch! I am due to start rehab in a week or so. My stats are 39yrs young, 6ft, currently 180lbs, around 15% bf, usually workout 4 times a week. Since my accident I've lost around 10lbs (my right arm looks like a piece of f***ing spaghetti). Before My accident I would have liked to add another 10lbs and lean up a bit. Do you think a sarms cycle could help me recover my lost gains and then some? If so which cycle would you recommend? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hey brother, welcome to adrenaline Rush! I'm happy to have you here in our family. You are definitely in the right place to get the best advice possible.

I'm very sorry to hear about the accident and injury. Because of the field I work in with industrial labor, I'm very familiar with those types of things. Sarms can certainly help your healing and recovery, and will also benefit you bringing back your muscle and strength lost and building new. The one thing I will say and recommend however, is that if you are on any type of restriction, it might be best to wait until you can really capitalize on the full potential of the sarms depending on the extent of the restriction. If your restriction doesn't limit you much it won't be an issue, but certainly something to think about. When you start your sarms stack, the sarms super stack is going to be your best bet to be covered in all areas of healing, recovery, strength, muscle gain, and fat loss

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day

RickRock said:
HeartOn said:

Hey brother, welcome to adrenaline Rush! I'm happy to have you here in our family. You are definitely in the right place to get the best advice possible.

I'm very sorry to hear about the accident and injury. Because of the field I work in with industrial labor, I'm very familiar with those types of things. Sarms can certainly help your healing and recovery, and will also benefit you bringing back your muscle and strength lost and building new. The one thing I will say and recommend however, is that if you are on any type of restriction, it might be best to wait until you can really capitalize on the full potential of the sarms depending on the extent of the restriction. If your restriction doesn't limit you much it won't be an issue, but certainly something to think about. When you start your sarms stack, the sarms super stack is going to be your best bet to be covered in all areas of healing, recovery, strength, muscle gain, and fat loss

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
MK-2866 25mg per day

absolutely agree a million percent.. this has you covered for all the areas you are needing help with and then some bro... if you have any questions or need any guidance, don't hesitate to let me know!

It think I've seen elsewhere in the forums a suggestion to use DAA for weeks 9-12 of a super stack cycle.

Not mentioned in this particular instance so I'm just wondering how necessary it might be to have it.

Thanks much!

Re: RE: Re: Advice appreciated

sherbs said:
It think I've seen elsewhere in the forums a suggestion to use DAA for weeks 9-12 of a super stack cycle.

Not mentioned in this particular instance so I'm just wondering how necessary it might be to have it.

Thanks much!
It's definitely not necessary. It's optional but not a requirement by any means. DAA is something you could add to the PCT portion to enhance recovery, and its relatively cheap, but its not something I think is required by any means

yes, the daa is an aid to transition into pct and it does help to an extent but definitely not mandatory either... its just a nice option to add if you feel you need it... it won't work miracles but can be of aid as well

Thanks for the replies brothers! Super stack it is then! :) As far as restrictions go I should have a better idea next week when I go for my final xrays and have the external fixaton removed from my wrist. If all goes well and I get the green light from the docs and physios them I'm thinking of running a 5x5 program, starting very light, to build my strength back up! When I feel comfortable I'll start the stack! I cant wait! Absolutely fizzing to get back training again!!

HeartOn said:
Thanks for the replies brothers! Super stack it is then! :) As far as restrictions go I should have a better idea next week when I go for my final xrays and have the external fixaton removed from my wrist. If all goes well and I get the green light from the docs and physios them I'm thinking of running a 5x5 program, starting very light, to build my strength back up! When I feel comfortable I'll start the stack! I cant wait! Absolutely fizzing to get back training again!!

That sounds like a great plan bud! Keep us updated on how everything goes, and especially what you think of that super sarms stack ;)

HeartOn said:

NICE... im sure you are bro and it will feel damn good to do so!!

Thanks again bros! I'll keep you updated on my progress, and let you know how the stack goes, maybe start a log! I'm sure there will be many questions and guidance needed along the way! :cool:

HeartOn said:
Thanks again bros! I'll keep you updated on my progress, and let you know how the stack goes, maybe start a log! I'm sure there will be many questions and guidance needed along the way! :cool:

A log is always a great idea, and very beneficial to everyone in the community, so if you have the means to do so it will be much appreciated! Besides that, we will all be in there to support you as well ;)

HeartOn said:

Yes, please start a log bro... Not only is it a huge benefit to you but also to everyone else... We are always here to help and support and please do not hesitate to let me know whenever you need any help...

Hi Guys!
Got some bloods done recently, whats your take on the values? Ldl a little high? Test low? (Sorry if it looks a bit foreign)
Could just be that I've been inaktive for a while now.....

HeartOn said:
Hi Guys!
Got some bloods done yesterday, whats your take on the values? Ldl a little high? Test low? Could just be that I've been inactive for a while now.....

This foreign language is throwing me off a bit, but luckily I know what most of these are. Everything looks very good and within range to me buddy

HeartOn said:
Ldl was 4.11 nmol/L and test was 17 nmol/L if that makes sense.....

Yes, I got that bro. LDL is towards the higher end but still within range, and test is at the lower end but still within range as well.

HeartOn said:
Cool bro!! I thought test reading looked a little low, but who doesnt want higher test right! :D

the foreign language is not helpful brother... :D

there's always room to improve... you are in range but can definitely get better brother

HeartOn said:
Hi Guys!
Got some bloods done recently, whats your take on the values? Ldl a little high? Test low? (Sorry if it looks a bit foreign)
Could just be that I've been inaktive for a while now.....

the cholesterol could use a little work and the Test might be a little low, BUT my question is what is your Diet like??

Welcome. Def start out easy. I crushed my L1 vertabre when i was 18. Over 30 yrs ago. It took me a long time to recover and my back still bothers me to this day.
Good luck. You are in good hands here.

Top Bottom