napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

advice about cycle

calumdon

hi ive been running a cycle of test 600 and pharma 500 a mix of tren 75mg boldenone 200mg test cypionate 150mg drostanole 75mg since december now ive been cutting for comp since february and dont feel like av gained much size just strength just after some advice please

im 104kg eating 3200 cals at 440 carbs 90 fats 230 protein at 21% body fat doing strength training and training everything twice a week with 2 cardio sessions

im 25 aswell im thinking about coming off cycle for a bit n while on pct go on a sarm that doesnt require a pct and then going back on cycle was ment to compete august but dont feel big enough just wondering whats best advice come off stay on

At 21% bodyfat you shouldn't be using any steroids at all....let alone tren. You're also wayyy on the young side for cycling at all. Sarms are definitely the better option for you here

And how the hell do you expect to cut on a diet like that? 400 carbs a day with almost 100 fat and no wonder you are 21% bodyfat

21% body fat??? wtf bro??? come on! fucking tren and masteron at 21%??? thats RIDICULOUS! what kind of diet is that?? please stop this nonsense!

i recommend you start learning how to eat and train man... thats a MILLION miles away from ped use shape... stop trying to depend on drugs to do it for you and learn how to do these things properly.. you can take every drug under the sun and you eat the way you are and you will continue to be overweight... hire a nutritionist if you really dont know how to diet

im only going of them machines in the gym that u hold the sensors but i can see my abs clear and im pretty skin tight

You can post up a pic if you'd like a better assessment. You can start by checking out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. It will have all of the tools you need to properly construct your diet

For sarms, I would recommend the following cycle to you

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2-3 hours)
9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom