napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ace-083

gian

Has anybody had any experience with this compound? I didn't find a "Dylan video" on it, so this makes me think that there's not enough info on this stuff and it's probably quite dangerous...

the company that invented it says they achieved "meaningful clinical result".. so I'm just curious to know if any of you have any experience with this stuff

http://acceleronpharma.com/product-candidates/ace-083/

no experience with that whatsoever... i had read something small on it but it wasn't much and i just never looked into it because i see shit sent to me daily ... when i see something striking i start studying before i start talking because i dont ever want to talk out of my ass but i never got into to this one brother

Thank you for your answer bro! I know that you put safety in front of everything else, so if there's no video on some compound, it usually means it's not something to mess with

Thank you for your answer bro! I know that you put safety in front of everything else, so if there's no video on some compound, it usually means it's not something to mess with
generally speaking absolutely... i will do some more looking into it and see what i find and use some of my other resources for information...

Top Bottom