napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About the triple stack ( sarms cutting cycle )

Doch23

Hello everyone, Thanks Dylan for all the effort you putting for those who have lack of knowledge
I've been browsing your YouTube channel every single day for the past month, I am very interested in the steroid area even though never tried it!

I changed my mind in using anabolic I'd rather try sarms these days and take it to the next level later

Anyways!

Am planning to get the triple stack ( s4,mk-2866, and gw-510516)
And I guess I have enough knowledge about how to cycle them and the dosage

S4: 50mg a day split to 25mg am and pm
Mk: 25mg a.m dosage a day
Gw: 20mg 30 before workout
For 12 weeks

And mini pct of
Clomid 50-25-25-25 and gw501516 20mg a day
For 4 weeks

My stupid questions are listed down:
1- how much should I buy? I couldn't understand that it says for andarine 50mgs/ml and the bottle has 30ml. Therefore, I need half a ml to get 25mgs so there are 60 servings? If so! How many then do I need to finish 12 weeks cycle ? I guess I need ( 3 bottles to get 90 serve - CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG )
And the question goes for all other sarms that's in the stack

2- there is 8 weeks stack in the store can I get it and just go with 8 weeks cycle ?! I feel very stupid asking this question but I want to do it right so I'll ask any question that on my mind

3- I am not in the US I live in Middle East is it possible that I get it here ? Are there any alternative ways?

4- if I get it how can I store it ? Is room temperature fine ? Or should I store in the refrigerator?

5- how much should I decrease my caloric intake? I usually decrease it slightly to avoid muscle breakdown ..(( my maintenance caloric intake is 3000-3500 )) I am on an only 200 deficit to keep the strength as I am a powerlifter and not to lose muscle should I keep it this way ? Or should I get it lower to 2000-2800 calories a day?

My last dump question is that I weigh 97kgs which is 214lbs would I see my abs back at the end of my cycle if everything goes correct ?

I am not sure of my body fat percentage but I don't see my abs anymore I probably above 20%

I've been training for 6 years I bulked up when I changed to powerlifting 6 months ago I was 82-85 kgs(180lbs-187lbs) before I started "dirty bulking" and I regret it that am a fat chubby guy I dont see my muscle details anymore

My PRs if it is anybody's concern are:

530lbs deadlift
455lbs squat
330lbs bench

I work my a** off lifting but I really miss my shredded look..

Hello everyone, Thanks Dylan for all the effort you putting for those who have lack of knowledge
I've been browsing your YouTube channel every single day for the past month, I am very interested in the steroid area even though never tried it!

I changed my mind in using anabolic I'd rather try sarms these days and take it to the next level later

Anyways!

For 12 weeks

And mini pct of
For 4 weeks

1- how much should I buy? I couldn't understand that it says for andarine 50mgs/ml and the bottle has 30ml. Therefore, I need half a ml to get 25mgs so there are 60 servings? If so! How many then do I need to finish 12 weeks cycle ? I guess I need ( 3 bottles to get 90 serve - CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG )

2- there is 8 weeks stack in the store can I get it and just go with 8 weeks cycle ?! I feel very stupid asking this question but I want to do it right so I'll ask any question that on my mind

3- I am not in the US I live in Middle East is it possible that I get it here ? Are there any alternative ways?

4- if I get it how can I store it ? Is room temperature fine ? Or should I store in the refrigerator?

5- how much should I decrease my caloric intake? I usually decrease it slightly to avoid muscle breakdown ..(( my maintenance caloric intake is 3000-3500 )) I am on an only 200 deficit to keep the strength as I am a powerlifter and not to lose muscle should I keep it this way ? Or should I get it lower to 2000-2800 calories a day?

My last dump question is that I weigh 97kgs which is 214lbs would I see my abs back at the end of my cycle if everything goes correct ?

I am not sure of my body fat percentage but I don't see my abs anymore I probably above 20%

I've been training for 6 years I bulked up when I changed to powerlifting 6 months ago I was 82-85 kgs(180lbs-187lbs) before I started "dirty bulking" and I regret it that am a fat chubby guy I dont see my muscle details anymore

530lbs deadlift
455lbs squat
330lbs bench

1- these links will get you everything you need for your cycle and pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

2- you want to run this a full 12 weeks. 8 weeks is not going to be long enough to get the most out of it

3- sarmsx ships to the Middle East no problem without issue

4- do not refrigerate your SARMS. Just keep the, room temperature in a place away from heat and sunlight

5- I would run at a 500 calorie defcit per day at least, if you want to concentrate on some fat loss.

6- this question is impossible to answer, but if your bodyfat is high, it means you have a lot of fat to lose before you see abs my friend. That's just reality. I'm sure you will see great results but you need to be realistic

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anyways!

For 12 weeks

And mini pct of
For 4 weeks

530lbs deadlift
455lbs squat
330lbs bench

hey brother, im happy to help... just for the future, you dont need to post pr's bro... not necessary whatsoever but its okay, the more info the better.... its far better than people that give none, just saving you time in the future... so lets get to your questions...

1. s4 is dosed 50 mg per day so im not sure what you mean there... i think you have it confused with mk2866 which is 25 mg per day... regardless, heres the links for what you need... the stack and the mini pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

2. 8 weeks is not a complete stack. .you can do whatever you want but a full cycle is 12 weeks, otherwise you are leaving 1/3 rd of the gains on the table.. not anything i would EVER do

3. sarmsx will ship to you with no problems whatsoever

4. cool, dry place... cabinet is fine

5. your goals are what your calories depend on man...

your last question is, well, kind of absurd... thats impossible for anyone to answer and if anyone DID answer that, they are someone i would avoid for good...

Top Bottom