napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aas correlation with weight

Achilles87 said:
I agree with rr, a lot of people would be really shocked if they knew what their bf % really was. I for one had to learn the hard way when I was young, i was cut as hell nice abs blah blah blah.... I knew I was well under 10% lol nope I was like 10.xx "I can't remember exactly". I see guys say they are 15 and below but their really 20+. I have a pretty good 6 pack and pretty cut but I would be surprised if I was below 15% by much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERYONE is 15%... just ask them! i've seen guys that are literally damn near 30 try to tell me they were 15... there is a massive misconception on what body fat really is... part of the problem is all the skewed body fat testing mechanisms out there and part just ignorance on the subject in general...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
When it comes to bodyweight, I don't think it makes a difference whatsoever. It does however have to do with genetic potential, and where you are in relation to that. Figuring up your fat free mass index (FFMI) will give you a good idea of where you are and a better indication than bodyweight. They say a maximum FFMI of 25 is achievable for naturals, and that is for the genetic gifted. As a reference, my FFMI is 26.4, so I'm actually above my natural genetic limit and have passed it, and I'm only 193 lbs. Those above their genetic limit require more and heavier doses in cycles to continue to progress even farther past that limit. So what I'm saying, is that it's possible that I may require a higher dose than you just because my FFMI is higher, if that makes sense. Just look at someone like Flex Lewis who is a fucking monster and competes in the 212 lb class at the Olympia and wins it every year. His FFMI is in the high 30s I believe on his 5'4" frame. It's not about how much you weigh. You can have a guy that has very little muscle mass and vastly undersized at 450 lbs that would grow insanely on 250mg of test because his FFMI is so low

Exactly... this is what one should look at as opposed to overall weight... Right on the money Rick!
Well, according to the ffmi calculator online when I plug my numbers in out gives me a ffmi of 27.5. So, does this mean that I require a higher dose?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
One thing to remember when figuring FFMI is its easy to plug in height and weight, but most people underestimate their bodyfat significantly. If your FFMI is in fact that high I would say yes, but being that you just started your first cycle I highly doubt your FFMI is higher than the most genetically gifted natural bodybuilder of all time which is Steve Reeves.

Not trying to burst your bubble. Just keeping it real. Steve Reeves was right at 25 and that's the highest ever by a natural
I used a body fat percentage calculator and measured my waist, hips, wrist, neck, and forearm and it said I was 16% bf. I know those aren't 100% accurate but to be honest I thought I was lower than that but I guess not. I then put my height, weight and 16% bf in a ffmi calculator and it said 27.5 so I'm not sure.

If you are in fact at 16%, you should have a noticeable six pack with noticeable lines and definition/separation between all muscle groups. Most people that think they are 15-16% are usually well over 20%
Well, I definitely do not have a noticeable 6 pack but I do have a noticeable 4 pack but only the top 2 being extremely visable. I really have no clue what my bf% is but I definitely thought that I was lower than what I am. I plugged 22% into the ffmi calculator and it still is giving me 25.5. I can't imagine I'm at 22% but I guess it's possible.

It's hard to say man. Honestly. FFMI is a poor tool for people that aren't really lean because there is just too much variation to be accurate because of not being able to get accurate bodyfat %, fluid level fluctuation, etc.

I have my own example about not knowing true bodyfat %. Years ago when I was still natty and wanted to get really lean for the first time, I wanted to get to 10%. At the time I was 205 and what I thought to be around 15%. I was leaner than you are now, and I cut and I cut. I keot losing weight and looking better but definitely wasn't 10%. I thought I was going to wither away. I ended up losing 43 lbs to get to where I needed to be to be 10% and I was only 162 then. So in reality I was probably like 25% given the numbers and fat loss I experienced.
Yea, believe me, I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm higher and started higher than I thought. I can tell because after all the weight I've lost and all the bf% I've lost I'm still nowhere near where I want to be or where I thought it'd be at this point, it's pretty discouraging.

This is all gotten off track though because the only reason I was asking this question was because I was reading through a lot of tbol logs last night and peoples dosages were all over the place. Some people were getting results at 50mg a day and others said they got nothing from tbol even at 100mg per day.

if you have legit tbol then you should never have to go over 60 mg bro.. i don't care your size... you will definitely see major changes in that range...

don't get discouraged whatsoever... you have made amazing progress and your just getting going!

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:
I agree with rr, a lot of people would be really shocked if they knew what their bf % really was. I for one had to learn the hard way when I was young, i was cut as hell nice abs blah blah blah.... I knew I was well under 10% lol nope I was like 10.xx "I can't remember exactly". I see guys say they are 15 and below but their really 20+. I have a pretty good 6 pack and pretty cut but I would be surprised if I was below 15% by much.

EVERYONE is 15%... just ask them! i've seen guys that are literally damn near 30 try to tell me they were 15... there is a massive misconception on what body fat really is... part of the problem is all the skewed body fat testing mechanisms out there and part just ignorance on the subject in general...

Hahaha you are right Dylan, ask anyone in your gym that's 20+ and they will say... oh I'm 15% bro, lol. I don't even like guessing mine because I have no clue, you can't even go off others because they are not built like you and like you said there's so many other factors to look at. I don't like checking my weight either right now, I'm trying to get thick and as long as my clothes stop fitting I could care less if I am going up a lot in weight.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"RickRock" said:
When it comes to bodyweight, I don't think it makes a difference whatsoever. It does however have to do with genetic potential, and where you are in relation to that. Figuring up your fat free mass index (FFMI) will give you a good idea of where you are and a better indication than bodyweight. They say a maximum FFMI of 25 is achievable for naturals, and that is for the genetic gifted. As a reference, my FFMI is 26.4, so I'm actually above my natural genetic limit and have passed it, and I'm only 193 lbs. Those above their genetic limit require more and heavier doses in cycles to continue to progress even farther past that limit. So what I'm saying, is that it's possible that I may require a higher dose than you just because my FFMI is higher, if that makes sense. Just look at someone like Flex Lewis who is a fucking monster and competes in the 212 lb class at the Olympia and wins it every year. His FFMI is in the high 30s I believe on his 5'4" frame. It's not about how much you weigh. You can have a guy that has very little muscle mass and vastly undersized at 450 lbs that would grow insanely on 250mg of test because his FFMI is so low

Exactly... this is what one should look at as opposed to overall weight... Right on the money Rick!
Well, according to the ffmi calculator online when I plug my numbers in out gives me a ffmi of 27.5. So, does this mean that I require a higher dose?

One thing to remember when figuring FFMI is its easy to plug in height and weight, but most people underestimate their bodyfat significantly. If your FFMI is in fact that high I would say yes, but being that you just started your first cycle I highly doubt your FFMI is higher than the most genetically gifted natural bodybuilder of all time which is Steve Reeves.

Not trying to burst your bubble. Just keeping it real. Steve Reeves was right at 25 and that's the highest ever by a natural
I used a body fat percentage calculator and measured my waist, hips, wrist, neck, and forearm and it said I was 16% bf. I know those aren't 100% accurate but to be honest I thought I was lower than that but I guess not. I then put my height, weight and 16% bf in a ffmi calculator and it said 27.5 so I'm not sure.

If you are in fact at 16%, you should have a noticeable six pack with noticeable lines and definition/separation between all muscle groups. Most people that think they are 15-16% are usually well over 20%
Well, I definitely do not have a noticeable 6 pack but I do have a noticeable 4 pack but only the top 2 being extremely visable. I really have no clue what my bf% is but I definitely thought that I was lower than what I am. I plugged 22% into the ffmi calculator and it still is giving me 25.5. I can't imagine I'm at 22% but I guess it's possible.

It's hard to say man. Honestly. FFMI is a poor tool for people that aren't really lean because there is just too much variation to be accurate because of not being able to get accurate bodyfat %, fluid level fluctuation, etc.

I have my own example about not knowing true bodyfat %. Years ago when I was still natty and wanted to get really lean for the first time, I wanted to get to 10%. At the time I was 205 and what I thought to be around 15%. I was leaner than you are now, and I cut and I cut. I keot losing weight and looking better but definitely wasn't 10%. I thought I was going to wither away. I ended up losing 43 lbs to get to where I needed to be to be 10% and I was only 162 then. So in reality I was probably like 25% given the numbers and fat loss I experienced.
Yea, believe me, I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm higher and started higher than I thought. I can tell because after all the weight I've lost and all the bf% I've lost I'm still nowhere near where I want to be or where I thought it'd be at this point, it's pretty discouraging.

This is all gotten off track though because the only reason I was asking this question was because I was reading through a lot of tbol logs last night and peoples dosages were all over the place. Some people were getting results at 50mg a day and others said they got nothing from tbol even at 100mg per day.

That may have a lot to do with their source, but even if we're the same source there are other variables like androgen receptor sensitivity, how new the user is to using androgens, myostatin levels, diet, training, etc.

And some people just don't respond to certain compounds. I can tell you from my own experience I get jack shit from Tbol, anavar, superdrol, and Dbol. I will never use any of those ever again. I respond extremely well to DHTs. Even the old PH Epi I blew the fuck up on. I gained 20 solid pounds on it and got strong as fuck, and a lot of people don't get anything from it. I also do very well with Winstrol, and I'll be using Anadrol for the first time this,winter which I'm pretty stoked about since it technically is part of the DHT family.

It's all about experimentation and finding out what works best for you. We are all different.
Yea, that all makes sense. I was just starting to get slightly worried that I wasn't going to get anything out of this tbol after reading through ask those logs last night especially because I hadn't really noticed anything yet but it's inky been a week. I have to learn to not allow myself to get impatient because I definitely started to feel something tonight. My strength was definitely up big time and my endurance and recovery in between sets was noticeably enhanced. I have used epi twice and it basically did nothing for me, I was extremely disappointed. I have high hopes for this tbol.

Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

I guess you could say I'm that guy. I'm actually kind of embarrassed at what I've been saying my bf% is, especially in my log on here because I'm sure everyone has been secretly laughing at that. Now that I have lost so much weight and bf it's evident that I was MUCH higher than I originally assessed. I have went from 300+ down to 258 and God knows how much bf but yet I'm still not where I thought I would be when I got to this point. I'm extremely happy with my progress and I look like a completely different person but at the same time I'm disappointed. I do know that all my pants are falling off of me and ask my xl t-shirts are getting tight as can be. I'll get there one day, I'm just tired of cutting.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

I guess you could say I'm that guy. I'm actually kind of embarrassed at what I've been saying my bf% is, especially in my log on here because I'm sure everyone has been secretly laughing at that. Now that I have lost so much weight and bf it's evident that I was MUCH higher than I originally assessed. I have went from 300+ down to 258 and God knows how much bf but yet I'm still not where I thought I would be when I got to this point. I'm extremely happy with my progress and I look like a completely different person but at the same time I'm disappointed. I do know that all my pants are falling off of me and ask my xl t-shirts are getting tight as can be. I'll get there one day, I'm just tired of cutting.

Bro you are FAR from "that guy" That is a completely different type... the type that knows its completely not true but just says it to get advice etc... You were nothing like that whatsoever... Noone is going to come in and say they are 25% and then get cycle advice... Well, at least they shouldn't but that's neither here nor there... You are nowhere near this category whatsoever... anytime you want a more accurate assessment just shoot me a pic and i'll assess for you

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Achilles87" said:

Bro you are doing an amazing job! I like how you are keeping up with everything because that is something I have a hard time with. I need to do a log just like you and I will soon, just seeing your log motivates me and I'm sure it does others as well. Keep up the hard work man it's paying off

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

Hey brother, you have no reason at all to be embarrassed. You have made some amazing progress, and you need to be proud of that. It's no easy feat to lose the kind of weight that you have. Nothing happens overnight,mane this whole things is a marathon and not a sprint. I have no doubt at all that you will get to where you want to be bro. When it comes down to it, none of us are really where we want to be. All. Of us are always trying to get better. As long as you are better than the person you were yesterday, is all that matters. So don't get discouraged bro. We all experience these things from time to time. It's all part of it

RickRock said:

Well thank's for making me look like a dumbass.. lol :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Achilles87" said:

Bro you are FAR from "that guy" That is a completely different type... the type that knows its completely not true but just says it to get advice etc... You were nothing like that whatsoever... Noone is going to come in and say they are 25% and then get cycle advice... Well, at least they shouldn't but that's neither here nor there... You are nowhere near this category whatsoever... anytime you want a more accurate assessment just shoot me a pic and i'll assess for you
Well, by "that guy" I mean that I guess I've been delusional of my actual body fat percentage. One day when I get to where I think I'm getting very lean I'll have you give me a guys at my body fat.

Achilles87 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Bro you are doing an amazing job! I like how you are keeping up with everything because that is something I have a hard time with. I need to do a log just like you and I will soon, just seeing your log motivates me and I'm sure it does others as well. Keep up the hard work man it's paying off

Thanks man, staying on top of my log is very important to me because not only does it help keep me updated but with this being my first cycle it's like having a journal to keep track of everything that happens while betting able to get live feedback from all you guys with all the experience with these drugs. That is very invaluable.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Achilles87" said:

Hey brother, you have no reason at all to be embarrassed. You have made some amazing progress, and you need to be proud of that. It's no easy feat to lose the kind of weight that you have. Nothing happens overnight,mane this whole things is a marathon and not a sprint. I have no doubt at all that you will get to where you want to be bro. When it comes down to it, none of us are really where we want to be. All. Of us are always trying to get better. As long as you are better than the person you were yesterday, is all that matters. So don't get discouraged bro. We all experience these things from time to time. It's all part of it
Yea, I understand all that and I'm in this for the long haul but I know all you guys can understand where I come from when you get impatient. It'll come, one day I'm going to wake up and just be like, wow, you are fucking ripped, lol. What I mean by being embarrassed is I think lay week I said on my log that I was down to about a high 13% and I really believed that but everyone was probably looking at my pictures saying Wtf is this fool talking about he's nowhere near 13% lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Aas correlation with weight

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Yea, I understand all that and I'm in this for the long haul but I know all you guys can understand where I come from when you get impatient. It'll come, one day I'm going to wake up and just be like, wow, you are fucking ripped, lol. What I mean by being embarrassed is I think lay week I said on my log that I was down to about a high 13% and I really believed that but everyone was probably looking at my pictures saying Wtf is this fool talking about he's nowhere near 13% lol

I don't think anyone is thinking that man. Just take the numbers out of the equation. The one variable that people look at and notice is progress, and you've done exactly that. Sometimes people in this lifestyle get wayyyy too wrapped up in numbers like weight, bodyfat, measurements, etc....but reality is that nobody, no matter if you are stepping on stage or walking down the street will walk up and weigh you, measure your bodyfat, or measure how big your arms are. BUT....they will remember how you look!! That's what it's all about brother ;)

Its all about PROGRESS... something, anything, every single day... some times its more drastic than others but as long as its sought after and achieved, you know you are doing this right... none of this comes overnight... it takes years and years of learning, implementing, trial and error, discipline pushing yourself and just when you think you have it, you realize you were completely off on things and you reassess and hit it even harder... constant push and attempt to achieve is what its all about and you are on the right track with all of that...

Top Bottom