napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A thread about the taboo and dangerous

Clen is another one I won't waste my time, money and mainly my HEALTH on. An ECA stack, SARMS and proper diet are all you need to achieve the same results from bullshit t3 and Clen.

I think all these threads ExpDom has been making about the business end of sources should be stickied somewhere. Great information.

I forgot all about clen, That is another one ugls make sometimes and we have no business doing so, making deadly drugs in mcg's is totally irresponsible if you don't have the right equipment and i'm sure very few if any do.

EXCELLENT post brother... i could not agree more... ALL of these with possibly the exception of halo are COMPLETELY unnecessary but halo probably deserves to be on this list... it has a very small place of utilization for a very advanced user but you won't ever see me offer one stitch of advice on any of these... i just dont get it when there are so many safer and better alternatives, why anyone feels the necessity to divulge into these... I also LOVE THAT YOU POINT OUT about tren ace... If you order it and don't know how to use it then there is a HUGE problem... You need to be versed up and down on tren before you have it in your hands... You don't get versed on tren in a week... You need to grasp its concept and understand everything about it before even considering it... VERY NICE POST bro!

I actually used to offer tren on free raffle packs sometimes before I decided to rethink it after I got a few guys asking the wrong questions after they got it, we all make mistakes and learn from them and it was irresponsible and unethical of us to do it, know better now though. We are domestic so we have to be very careful with what we do, we get more and more so over time. All it would take is one kid getting hurt with a product that has our name on it and then they got a much better reason to take notice of us. Doing things like that endanger us and probably any place we do business so it's just better to be safe than sorry.

I actually used to offer tren on free raffle packs sometimes before I decided to rethink it after I got a few guys asking the wrong questions after they got it, we all make mistakes and learn from them and it was irresponsible and unethical of us to do it, know better now though. We are domestic so we have to be very careful with what we do, we get more and more so over time. All it would take is one kid getting hurt with a product that has our name on it and then they got a much better reason to take notice of us. Doing things like that endanger us and probably any place we do business so it's just better to be safe than sorry.

You may have made an error but look how great you are doing educating on it now... Its so refreshing to see someone who may have made a mistake, which we ALL do, not only learn from it but help and educate others on the right way... Highly respectable bro

I have been seeing this a lot here lately, there are just some things you shouldn't run unless you have a good reason to run them, I can't even think of a good reason to run some of them but in any case they should not be taken lightly. Hopefully we can keep this thread going for a little while and possibly deter some of the guys who shouldn't be running them, I will even get emails from people who just ordered tren ace asking me how much they should run and what to expect from it, In that case I don't think you should have ordered it at all because it is a serious compound. I won't put tren on the list here but it is another one that you should not run until you are ready because it is one of the ones that could hurt you.

Lasix is a wondeful drug. Used.. it is great...abused it is horrible. Do you keep hearing these stupid terms of wet gains? Dry gains? Take dbol and pile on the muscle and take lasix to rid the water...and then ...Ta DAAAAA you have Arnold! Lasix at 20mg per day is what my 98 year old mother has been on for 3 months!!! How about that dangerous azzed drug bros???? Yes 98 years old and on 20 mg lasix per day! She also sometimes takes 40mgs /day. Now there are always Aholes who will take 120mg /day. Don't trash a wonderful drug like lasix simply because schmoe takes too much.Sounds just like crystal meth.At normal doses it was safe and sound and to this day STILL the best weight loss drug EVER. But of course schmoe will take 10 times the dose and then get hooked and then loose his teeth and then look like he is 120 years old!!

IF you are on lasix then you need to take a K supplement. I simply used No Salt which is potassium chloride rather than table salt which is sodium chloride. Or like my mom....98 years old...she takes TWO diuretics. Lasix plus spironolactone. One spares sodium and the other potassium. I have used lasix for well over 20 years. Use or abuse can appy to anything. I have USED DNP also. Keep in mind friends that it used to be a PRESCRIPTION drug for weight loss. Always keep in mind...use or abuse

I would be very careful with any form of diuretic especially Lasix. Hypokalemic or any electrolyte imbalance is not a fun thing to deal with. I have seen so many guys especially when I was deployed taking some form of diuretic on top of the Pre workout(NO explode was the big one at the time)and any other shit they where taking. Dealing with the elements and not drinking enough fluids. Go down with hyponatremia, Rhabdo, hypokalemic..Medavac them out to Landstruhl cause they were killing the kidneys...It wasn't pretty. My recommendation is stay away from any diuretic unless prescribed by the doctor.

I have been seeing this a lot here lately, there are just some things you shouldn't run unless you have a good reason to run them, I can't even think of a good reason to run some of them but in any case they should not be taken lightly. Hopefully we can keep this thread going for a little while and possibly deter some of the guys who shouldn't be running them, I will even get emails from people who just ordered tren ace asking me how much they should run and what to expect from it, In that case I don't think you should have ordered it at all because it is a serious compound. I won't put tren on the list here but it is another one that you should not run until you are ready because it is one of the ones that could hurt you.

Lasix is a wondeful drug. Used.. it is great...abused it is horrible. Do you keep hearing these stupid terms of wet gains? Dry gains? Take dbol and pile on the muscle and take lasix to rid the water...and then ...Ta DAAAAA you have Arnold! Lasix at 20mg per day is what my 98 year old mother has been on for 3 months!!! How about that dangerous azzed drug bros???? Yes 98 years old and on 20 mg lasix per day! She also sometimes takes 40mgs /day. Now there are always Aholes who will take 120mg /day. Don't trash a wonderful drug like lasix simply because schmoe takes too much.Sounds just like crystal meth.At normal doses it was safe and sound and to this day STILL the best weight loss drug EVER. But of course schmoe will take 10 times the dose and then get hooked and then loose his teeth and then look like he is 120 years old!!

IF you are on lasix then you need to take a K supplement. I simply used No Salt which is potassium chloride rather than table salt which is sodium chloride. Or like my mom....98 years old...she takes TWO diuretics. Lasix plus spironolactone. One spares sodium and the other potassium. I have used lasix for well over 20 years. Use or abuse can appy to anything. I have USED DNP also. Keep in mind friends that it used to be a PRESCRIPTION drug for weight loss. Always keep in mind...use or abuse

Well said....very true....as a paramedic some depth allow us to give ladies to help people with fluid overload. It can be done safely. Lasix is an amazing drug when used properly.

Excellent point. I'll add that by original post I meant that the average guy shouldn't be using those 3.

Alot of those things can be very usefull for the advanced bodybuilder that knows what hes doing and takes extra measures too do it safely . however Ive seen that 80 percent of rookies are completey stupid and irresponsible and have the more is better mindset . especially after ther first cycle there all nervouse listen too what you say 12 weeks later and 15 lbs of new muscle there ready too say f PCT start blasting and cruising and the next cycle they want is like 4 grams of differant compounds .

I think syntol is the most idiotic thing ever. It's not an AAS , it makes users look aweful, you can tell that's fake muscles, gives no real gains, no strength increase, it's unhealthy. Someone died because injected it mistakenly into a vein. Just in general, in life shortcuts will never lead to anything good. Google synthol users pictures and you'll see abominations.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know about potassium chloride salt, I'm ordering one to try it out. I don't use salt, since food might have more than enough sodium chloride salt.

Synthol is just nuts; it definitely falls into that body dysmorphic category..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know about potassium chloride salt, I'm ordering one to try it out. I don't use salt, since food might have more than enough sodium chloride salt.

You actually need salt in your diet if your eating proccessed crap everybody eats then your getting too much but if your cooking fresh meats and veggies like you should be and drinking plenty of water and training hard you will have a hard time over doing it

Synthol is just nuts; it definitely falls into that body dysmorphic category..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synthol is the most ridiculous thing in all of bodybuilding in my opinion, and that is among many many ridiculous things

Top Bottom