napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A gyno surgery XMAS with some cycle questions

CircuitGuy

I am 6'1 41 225 pounds . I have had minor issues with gyno when I was a teenager, but then after doing this cycle I noticed it and decided for myself that I wanted to do the gyno surgery. I am going to get the gland and the fat removed. This was my cycle:

600 MG of test enth a week
HGH 4 IU ED 20 MG a week
200 DECA a week
200 EQ per week

My question is for those who have done the surgery and have some personal experience CYCLING AFTER the surgery. How long did you wait to cycle again and I like the way I look right now, but am afraid that I will lose some massive gains and would want to cycle back. Is this a decent cycle to repeat:

600 MG of test enth a week
HGH 4 IU ED 20 MG a week
200 DECA a week
200 EQ per week
?

Thanks guys and merry fuckin XMAS

Well for one, how long was your cycle? And two, no need to run hcg throughout the cycle, just run it near the end (last four weeks of cycle before pct). I have small gyno myself and would love the surgery it's just expensive. Hope you get it all taken care of.

12 Weeks. My gym buddy is built different than me. He is 5'5 190 muscular and he thinks the cycle I am doing is too heavy. He thinks I should do just Test with one other type of gear, but he keeps his gains/ is naturally more muscular than me. The gyno surgery is pricey. I'm nervous, but I am going to do it. The issue is minor but it bugs the hell outta me.

Are you sure you have gyno? i hate to see someone blow 5k for some fat deposits if thats what it could/may be

You got to make sure you really have gyno not just fat. The cosmetic surgeon can simply say you have it just to do the surgery even if it was just fat. Make sure you ask endocrinologist as well.

You're a braver man than me I guess. I have gyno from being dumbererer...er in my youth, but refuse to have down time from the gym. It's only obvious in a front dbl bicep pose and I don't compete so meh... I'm sure if I was a smaller guy it'd be more pronounced, but I think that you should absolutely confirm that it is in fact gyno and not just fatty deposits which can be the difference of thousands in cosmetic surgery costs. As mentioned above the cosmo team just wants to alleviate your wallet of some scratch.

It's easy to tell if it's gyno or not. Pinch your nipples lol if you feel a hard knot or lump it's gyno. Don't waste your money if you have pseudo gyno & you're just overweight. If they simply go through the nipple and excise the gland you're going to be out for a good 4 weeks. If they excise the gland and then lipo your chest through the side for contouring, expect to be out for 6 weeks. Do not think you're going to get this done and jump right into the gym. Healing takes a while and the last thing you need is a hemotoma in your chest or any kind of clotting. You might also have drains in your chest if they lipo the chest (very annoying and painful). If you truly have gyno just do it and get it over with lol I did.

12 Weeks. My gym buddy is built different than me. He is 5'5 190 muscular and he thinks the cycle I am doing is too heavy. He thinks I should do just Test with one other type of gear, but he keeps his gains/ is naturally more muscular than me. The gyno surgery is pricey. I'm nervous, but I am going to do it. The issue is minor but it bugs the hell outta me.

how do you know you have gyno for sure? what is your bodyfat %?

the cycle IS too heavy. 600mg test is overboard. and then only 200 deca and 200 EQ?? EQ needs to be ran way higher, and 600/200 test/deca ratio I don't like at all. plus the HGH doesn't need to be in here.

Top Bottom