napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 weeks in Test only,

bro, how could you expect to get size when your eating under 3 k calories? its definitely not anything but your diet... you dont just grow without adding the fuel bro... you cant drive a car without gas... your not going to grow without food... plain and simple...

aim for 50% protein, 35% carbs and 15% fats...
Well said. I used to be scared of putting on fat but later realized a little bit is unavoidable. A few years later not worrying too much about gaining small amounts of fat, and I have 20-25 more lbs of solid lean mass on me. You've got to sacrifice the lines and cuts at times if you want to make appreciable gains.

bro I personally like to eat higher carbs when growing. protein at 400g is way too much. its uncecessary for growth to eat that much. but what will determine your growth is your amount of calories, carbs and fats

bro I personally like to eat higher carbs when growing. protein at 400g is way too much. its uncecessary for growth to eat that much. but what will determine your growth is your amount of calories, carbs and fats

I agree. Excess protein will either be excreted through urine or converted to glucose in the blood stream anyway. AKA expensive carbs.

Let me share my personal experience on this topic as I am nearing the end of my first cycle of Test 350mg. My intended goal was to add clean size. Well, let me be the first to tell you I grossly underestimated the amount of food (calories/energy) I needed to eat. Although I gained 7 pounds quickly in the first 4 - 5 weeks, these remaining weeks have instead turned into more of a recomp due to my failure to further increase calories. While I did increase calories, I did it in to small of increments to make a difference. I'm 5'10, 177 at about 10% Body Fat max., eating 3000cal 280P 340C 60F and not gaining. It has nothing to do with my Test or Test dosage and everything to do with a lack of calories. While I will gladly take the 7lbs of quality muscle, I would have yielded much better results with more food. Lesson learned going forward.

Agreed. I would look at putting my extra calories into carbs and fats. Once you hit 1.5g per pound on protein anything over that is excess and unnecessary. You have to be at a surplus with the right macros if you want to grow

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well said. I used to be scared of putting on fat but later realized a little bit is unavoidable. A few years later not worrying too much about gaining small amounts of fat, and I have 20-25 more lbs of solid lean mass on me. You've got to sacrifice the lines and cuts at times if you want to make appreciable gains.
bro, im not scared, im fucking terrified of ever adding the slightest amount of water or fat whatsoever but this time, i finally stood up to it... i told myself to sacrifice the first 4-6 weeks at least and maybe a bit more to get that size... lose a little bit and then piece it together... now, i kept it pretty fucking clean especially considering anadrol was being ran but i sacrificed some but now look what i turned it into... its impossible to add serious weight without sacrificing some in the process... its what you do with it AFTER you get it that says it all but if you want to keep it, you have to eat, plain and simple... im still not the best at it... im getting there, but im so used to doing things the same way for so long and the ONE thing i have trouble overcoming is my fear of not looking "perfect" but im over it and probably look the best i ever had... i dont give a fuck HOW MUCH YOU KNOW about diet and nutrition, you NEVER know enough and you always need to make changes... it took me time to realize that but now that i do, ive made the best gains of my life, and it will only continue...

bro, im not scared, im fucking terrified of ever adding the slightest amount of water or fat whatsoever but this time, i finally stood up to it... i told myself to sacrifice the first 4-6 weeks at least and maybe a bit more to get that size... lose a little bit and then piece it together... now, i kept it pretty fucking clean especially considering anadrol was being ran but i sacrificed some but now look what i turned it into... its impossible to add serious weight without sacrificing some in the process... its what you do with it AFTER you get it that says it all but if you want to keep it, you have to eat, plain and simple... im still not the best at it... im getting there, but im so used to doing
things the same way for so long and the ONE thing i have trouble overcoming is my fear of not looking "perfect" but im
over it and probably look the best i ever had... i dont give a fuck HOW MUCH YOU KNOW about diet and nutrition, you NEVER know enough and you always need to make changes... it took me time to realize that but now that i do, ive made the best gains of my life, and it will only continue...

This is exactly my Problem to a tee. I look to eat clean as can be, and if even only a little dirty, I feel I screwed up.
Plus my problem I'm constantly thinking with the Keto mind (low carb/no sugars) Eating constantly but not getting the calorie count I want & need. Just like Iron put it with needing the calories for sure. I feel I need an IV just for calories!!
3500-4000 calories feels so hard to get to when trying to eat clean, I need a clean calorie/bulking menu!!!

I totally understand where your coming from bro. After many years off trying to get lean, I finally figured it out and was able to get down to single digit body fat. Now, trying to consciously and purposely put weight (including little fat) back on is a total mind fuck. Unfortunately, to achieve the physique I think must of us are after requires one to be not only a master of cutting, but also of bulking. I have mastered the art of a successful cut, but must admit I need to work on my bulking skills. The answer is simple...food, yet knowing this, I fell short due to a fear of gaining to much fat. I even had fat calipers and could clearly see my skin folds were not getting out of control, but still failed to eat sufficient food (energy) needed for growth. I always lay out a game plan for my cuts, if x happens i'll do this, if y happens i'll do that ect. I should have done the same thing going into this bulk. Instead, I spent the whole cycle trying to play catch up and before I knew it I was at the end of my cycle. It wasn't a total failure, but I am my own worst critique. Check this video link out. I watched it towards the beginning of my cycle and now completely understand what he is talking about. https://youtu.be/CBLPO_WMGOQ

I totally understand where your coming from bro. After many years off trying to get lean, I finally figured it out and was able to get down to single digit body fat. Now, trying to consciously and purposely put weight (including little fat) back on is a total mind fuck. Unfortunately, to achieve the physique I think must of us are after requires one to be not only a master of cutting, but also of bulking. I have mastered the art of a successful cut, but must admit I need to work on my bulking skills. The answer is simple...food, yet knowing this, I fell short due to a fear of gaining to much fat. I even had fat calipers and could clearly see my skin folds were not getting out of control, b
still failed to eat sufficient food (energy) needed for growth. I always lay out a game plan for my cuts, if x happens i'll do this, if y happens i'll do that ect. I should have done the same thing going into this bulk. Instead, I spent the whole cycle trying to play catch up and before I knew it I was at the end of my cycle. It wasn't a total failure, but I am my own worst critique. Check this video link out. I watched it towards the beginning of my cycle and now completely understand what he is talking about. https://youtu.be/CBLPO_WMGOQ
Great video & well explained, Thanks man!,

This is exactly my Problem to a tee. I look to eat clean as can be, and if even only a little dirty, I feel I screwed up.
Plus my problem I'm constantly thinking with the Keto mind (low carb/no sugars) Eating constantly but not getting the calorie count I want & need. Just like Iron put it with needing the calories for sure. I feel I need an IV just for calories!!
3500-4000 calories feels so hard to get to when trying to eat clean, I need a clean calorie/bulking menu!!!
look at my diet in my log and you can add to it within but its a good base to go with... you'll need more food to get to the 3500-4000 mark from mine but it can help get you moving in the right direction

Top Bottom