napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 Y/O back in the gym.

TonyM202350

Looking to start cycle 300mg test and either tren or deca. But should i use both or just one and how much? I am 50 now. Used tren at 45 with test 300mg per week and even at 200mg per week of tren my strength increased exponentially every week over 8 weeks. Need advice on what I should or should not take. also tried Primo at 50mg per day while hitting 100mg of test OED. Primo gave me mad headaches! Had to stop the primo. also just started 300mdg AOD-9604 Troche daily to boost fat loss. Any input would be helpful. This seems to be the place to get answers.

i certainly would not use tren at 50 years old.. primo does not give headaches so im guessing you have bad primo... what are your current stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

the better question is at 50Y/O what can I run if anything and how much. I will also need a reputable place to get my gear as I am not so sure this Outlaw Fitness label out of St. Louis is any good.

brother, 28%... if you paid me a million dollars i would not recommend steroid use to you and i dont know anyone with the smallest, tiniest brain functioning that would.. you are over 1/4 fat.. you need to be in the 12-13 range to safely and comfortably use steroids.. i would strongly suggest focusing on fixing your diet and training... sarms and peptides would be a great option for cutting down and getting into much healthier condition but steroids would never be an option in this kind of condition... you can run cycles at 50 but you need to be in much much better condition..

the other question is whats the point in putting yourself through steroid cycles as you get into your 50's and 60's? are you a pro competitor? clearly not so what is the reasoning.. you can accomplish a truckload with sarms and peptides as it is and eliminate all the strain from using steroids..

if you want me to give you a strong cutting cycle of sarms and peptides to go with im happy to help, just let me know

watch these videos as well

You definitely need to not only listen to Dylan but watch his videos as well. I also do not know anyone that would ever advise steroid use in your condition but that does not mean you cannot make a lot of progress and start getting yourself into a much healthier condition. SARMS would be by far your best option!

Thanks for the reply. I will watch the videos. Will SARMS help me get to where I want to be quicker? I got out of shape in the last few years and want desperately to fix my physique and not be embarassed of myself anymore. By June this year I want to cut 25 lbs of weight/fat and put on a little lean muscle. I am getting a Pro rack from jasked up fitness deliver this week and got a new treamill. Im serous about getting back in shape and have already started a new diet plan . I'm down 10 lbs already.

I am on TRT anyway cause I have to. So I will be on TRT. Micro-dosing at 100mg EOD and taking the AOD-9604 daily. What do you recommend for SARMS for me personally at my age and 28% BF right now?

brother, 28%... if you paid me a million dollars i would not recommend steroid use to you and i dont know anyone with the smallest, tiniest brain functioning that would.. you are over 1/4 fat.. you need to be in the 12-13 range to safely and comfortably use steroids.. i would strongly suggest focusing on fixing your diet and training... sarms and peptides would be a great option for cutting down and getting into much healthier condition but steroids would never be an option in this kind of condition... you can run cycles at 50 but you need to be in much much better condition..

the other question is whats the point in putting yourself through steroid cycles as you get into your 50's and 60's? are you a pro competitor? clearly not so what is the reasoning.. you can accomplish a truckload with sarms and peptides as it is and eliminate all the strain from using steroids..

if you want me to give you a strong cutting cycle of sarms and peptides to go with im happy to help, just let me know

watch these videos as well

Great videos.

I am on TRT anyway cause I have to. So I will be on TRT. Micro-dosing at 100mg EOD and taking the AOD-9604 daily. What do you recommend for SARMS for me personally at my age and 28% BF right now?
here you go...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.

1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes

1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed

here you go...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.

1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes

1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed
I know you wouldn't steer me wrong but that seems like a lot of stuff to take. Not that I am against it. Taking that many different SARMS at one time along with good diet and exercise (moderate cardio and lifting) should have be seeing visible results each week I'd assume...

I know you wouldn't steer me wrong but that seems like a lot of stuff to take. Not that I am against it. Taking that many different SARMS at one time along with good diet and exercise (moderate cardio and lifting) should have be seeing visible results each week I'd assume...
yes and i have a video explaining the cycle as well as the safety of it... i definitely would not steer you wrong bro

At your age, and just getting back, I would hit a SARMS cycle 100000%. No need to harm your body at your age with AAS, especially when just getting back into it. Dylan gave you a fucking amazing stack. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Looking to start cycle 300mg test and either tren or deca. But should i use both or just one and how much? I am 50 now. Used tren at 45 with test 300mg per week and even at 200mg per week of tren my strength increased exponentially every week over 8 weeks. Need advice on what I should or should not take. also tried Primo at 50mg per day while hitting 100mg of test OED. Primo gave me mad headaches! Had to stop the primo. also just started 300mdg AOD-9604 Troche daily to boost fat loss. Any input would be helpful. This seems to be the place to get answers.
Im 57 brother but dont understand why people quit unless for injuries

Top Bottom