napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

49yrs young 10 month plan?

RichP

Hey Guys,
Looking for some advise/opinions. Dylan, you and I spoke via email about a yr. ago. Great info! Keep up the great work!

I'm going to turn 50 next July. looking for 25 clean pounds for the big event. Thinking about 12weeks on/12 weeks off/12weeks on starting in October. I've been training for over 25yrs. Also a P/T personal trainer

6'2" 200lbs, 12%BF, ectomorph build. Hard to gain. Did my share of drol,Cyp,250,deca, back in the day, but we didn't have the PCT like is available today. I've been running MK on and off for the last yr. Pretty good for motivation, but no size.
I'd like some ideas on what might be a good plan...a slow growing plan. I was thinking 400mg of Cyp for 12weeks followed up by a really good PCT plan, and then another 12week run of something. All input is greatly appreciated!

RichP said:
Hey Guys,
Looking for some advise/opinions. Dylan, you and I spoke via email about a yr. ago. Great info! Keep up the great work!

I'm going to turn 50 next July. looking for 25 clean pounds for the big event. Thinking about 12weeks on/12 weeks off/12weeks on starting in October. I've been training for over 25yrs. Also a P/T personal trainer

6'2" 200lbs, 12%BF, ectomorph build. Hard to gain. Did my share of drol,Cyp,250,deca, back in the day, but we didn't have the PCT like is available today. I've been running MK on and off for the last yr. Pretty good for motivation, but no size.
I'd like some ideas on what might be a good plan...a slow growing plan. I was thinking 400mg of Cyp for 12weeks followed up by a really good PCT plan, and then another 12week run of something. All input is greatly appreciated!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you! 25 lbs in a year is something that can be done but needs to be done with precision... i do like the fact you seem to realize it will take some time and have an idea of at least a year plan on this mapped out... you can gain a lot of CLEAN and SUSTAINABLE size without a shitload of steroids in your cycles... i have several recommendations for you... seeing as how you have used nandrolones in the past, npo would be a great option here... i have a nice layout for you followed by a bridge into your next cycle... this is how i would begin

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-10 npp 150 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

FOLLOWED BY:

sarms super stack

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

RichP said:
Hey Guys,

First of all welcome to adrenaline rush!

Using test for a cycle is a good plan, but I must ask you. At your age have you had your test levels checked? I'm just curious where you are at since you could be a candidate for TRT.

Using about 400mg of Test C per week for 12 weeks is a good plan with proper PCT afterwards. Then you would take enough time off and the next cycle maybe add an oral like Tbol the next time or a compound like EQ. Before getting ahead of yourself, concentrate on getting a good cycle now and you can worry about the next one later down the road. Another option is adding some sarms into the cycle. Here is a good setup I would run

1-12 Test C 400mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 Cycle assist

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg per day

RichP said:
Thanks for the quick response:

Help me out here "NPO" 'NPP"???

NPP is nandrolone phenyl propionate, basically a short ester version of Deca

Gotcha, Don't know that I can get my hands on it, but I'll look into it, as well as watch the video. Many Thanks so far!

RichP said:
Gotcha, Don't know that I can get my hands on it, but I'll look into it, as well as watch the video. Many Thanks so far!

you can easily get your hands on it bro.. look around 5 minutes on the site and see our sponsors... :D

I did some research on the NPP. I think if I was to add Deca to the run, I would use the standard. I don't want to pin that much. So, maybe like Test -350wk, Deca- 400wk for 12wks? I have a full bottle of Dianabol Pro-hormone, that I thought I may use somewhere as well. also, I'd like to support the site sponsors instead of "Joe no-name" Top picks?
Many Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: 49yrs young 10 month plan?

RichP said:
I did some research on the NPP. I think if I was to add Deca to the run, I would use the standard. I don't want to pin that much. So, maybe like Test -350wk, Deca- 400wk for 12wks? I have a full bottle of Dianabol Pro-hormone, that I thought I may use somewhere as well. also, I'd like to support the site sponsors instead of "Joe no-name" Top picks?
Many Thanks!
Deca is fine to do for less injections, but I would recommend running the test higher than the Deca. Maybe 500mg per week test, 400mg Deca.

Biotech has excellent top notch gear that I'd be happy to get you a price list for a long with my own discount. Send me a PM if you'd like one!!

Re: RE: Re: 49yrs young 10 month plan?

RichP said:
Thanks Rick,
Put an order in with Pharmlady...Hopefully all goes well
All sources on this board are solid, so you are in good hands brother ;)

RichP said:
Many Thanks!

i would skip the dbol prohormone bro... i have a much better plan... add tbol to your kickstart.. i love the deca a bit higher than test... here's a different layout for you...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

FOLLOWED BY:

sarms super stack

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hopefully, I'll be able to get things started first week in October. I'll keep a log on my progress. I also received a tracking number last night. :) Many thanks for the support guys!

RichP said:
Hopefully, I'll be able to get things started first week in October. I'll keep a log on my progress. I also received a tracking number last night. :) Many thanks for the support guys!

please do keep a log bro... we will be looking forward to your results... im always here if you need any further help!

Thanks Dylan, I see you have recommended the "cycle assist" in the 12 week program. Could you clarify that for me please? Thanks

RichP said:
Thanks Dylan, I see you have recommended the "cycle assist" in the 12 week program. Could you clarify that for me please? Thanks

the product is called CEL cycle assist... it is there to be ran with your orals.. anytime you run a methylated oral you MUST protect your liver, blood pressure, kidneys, lipis, cholesterol, etc... this is an all in one product, high quality and priced right! :D its a very good product... there's a lot of all in one protectants but this is one i know thats high quality..

Top Bottom