napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

400mg test/ MK 677 first cycle advice

mkloo88

Hi everyone, and thx in advance for reading and guiding. I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for about 3 months at 200mg per week. 2 sub q doses per week of 1/2 ml. Didn't see much improvement with regard to energy levels. I previously ran MK 677 and got some good results in the gym, and was going to move my test dose up to 400mg per week (1ml 2x per week infra-muscular) and run my second bottle of MK 677 concurrently. My doctor gave me the option of sermorelin which helps boost my body's gh production, but requires pinning every day, so I thought MK 677 would be a nice alternative. I also have a prescription I can fill for hcg as my doctor says it can help protect size and function of my testicles. Specifically concerned with fertility as I may want more children. Wondering what you more seasoned folks think about this plan... and what should I have on hand as far as an AI if necessary?

Current plan:
Test cyp 1ml/200mg 2x per week
MK 677 daily standard dose
HCG?
AI?

What would a proper PCT look like for me?

Thanks again everyone, and if I'm way off please go easy, I'm new! That's why I'm asking! 😊

Last edited:
First off..after only 3 months of TRT it's too soon to do a cycle...wait a year and let your body adjust...there is no reason to cycle now...after being low test and TRT returning you to normal testosterone levels... your body is already in transformation...and you most probably are not the in proper condition to do a cycle

Please post your complete stats...age, weight, height, BF%, years of training, macro's

PCT...??? Really ??? Do you not know that TRT shuts down ALL your natural testosterone production

PCT is a protocol for restarting your natural testosterone production after finishing a cycle

On TRT..you NEVER return to natural production...when you finish a cycle you just return to your TRT dose of testosterone...there's no natural production to restart

It's a really big worry how you can not already know this information

Last edited:
Hi everyone, and thx in advance for reading and guiding. I have been on doctor prescribed TRT for about 3 months at 200mg per week. 2 sub q doses per week of 1/2 ml. Didn't see much improvement with regard to energy levels. I previously ran MK 677 and got some good results in the gym, and was going to move my test dose up to 400mg per week (1ml 2x per week infra-muscular) and run my second bottle of MK 677 concurrently. My doctor gave me the option of sermorelin which helps boost my body's gh production, but requires pinning every day, so I thought MK 677 would be a nice alternative. I also have a prescription I can fill for hcg as my doctor says it can help protect size and function of my testicles. Specifically concerned with fertility as I may want more children. Wondering what you more seasoned folks think about this plan... and what should I have on hand as far as an AI if necessary?

Current plan:
Test cyp 1ml/200mg 2x per week
MK 677 daily standard dose
HCG?
AI?

What would a proper PCT look like for me?

Thanks again everyone, and if I'm way off please go easy, I'm new! That's why I'm asking! 
you are WAAAAYYYYY off... you do not need any pct with trt and just you not knowing that alone means you should not be considering steroids right now... thats probably the most basic concept of pct and that's okay you don't know it but im telling you, as basic as that is, you need to just wait man... you also do not need to be blasting anything being that you JUST STARTED trt... come on brother... thats absurd... what are your fulll stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

you can definitely use 677 here but you need to keep your trt as it is and just stick with that for some time... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Thanks for the reply! I am aware of everything stated regarding TRT. I have a real doctor not an "aging clinic" or something like it. My family doctor has an endocrinologist on staff. I am thinking blast and cruise. I will take your advice and wait to see how things go before making any changes/moves. Really just starting to ask for advice to build upon research I've done. All labs look good with the exception of total T (329) and cortisol (8). My last blood work was down in the am of course and the reference range for cortisol is 22-25. My doctor gave me .25mg or prednisone to take in am and mid day to try to raise.

you do whatever you are comfortable with bro... when you ask on this particular forum... you are going to get proper guidance, not recklessness that you will find elsewhere... its obviously completely up to you but here, i make sure you are taught how to do things the most effectively but in the safest possible manner as well...

Thanks Dylan. Love the channel by the way. I've been on TRT since January. I'm really trying to do research now and knew this would be a place I could trust.

Here Is some more info:

I have been under care for my exhaustion since last October. Was a problem long before that. My last test results and body comp are as follows.

Free test- 22.2 (range 9-30)
Total test- 329 (range 240-950)
Cortisol (low)- 8 (morning range 20-22)
All other tests normal range.

Age-37
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 170lbs
Waist- 31-32in
Meds- test cyp/ prednisone (increase cortisol)
No other health issues.

What I'm gathering is wait. See how I respond for several more months before risking my heath.

Thanks Dylan. Love the channel by the way. I've been on TRT since January. I'm really trying to do research now and knew this would be a place I could trust.

Here Is some more info:

I have been under care for my exhaustion since last October. Was a problem long before that. My last test results and body comp are as follows.

Free test- 22.2 (range 9-30)
Total test- 329 (range 240-950)
Cortisol (low)- 8 (morning range 20-22)
All other tests normal range.

Age-37
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 170lbs
Waist- 31-32in
Meds- test cyp/ prednisone (increase cortisol)
No other health issues.

What I'm gathering is wait. See how I respond for several more months before risking my heath.
Yes that is correct bro. I think it's wise to just stay the course on trt for a bit. You really just started it, and it's a bit premature to start blasting in my opinion.

Thank you guys! I'll continue TRT as normal and add MK 677. Appreciate the advice!
awesome bro... someone that is actually using their head... trust me bro, i get people results, period but sometimes it takes a bit of time to do it right to not only achieve them but surpass them, all the while maintaining and adding to your quality of life... thats the most important aspect of this and i always put that first...

Top Bottom