napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

32 Natural Bodybuilder - First Cycle Advice

Stay natural. That's my advice. Unless you're willing to put 110% into every aspect, don't even bother using PEDs. You've come far naturally. Just stay with it.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Wow, the arrogance of some of these self-proclaimed know it alls.....coming here for help then being disrespectful and questioning the vets.

Unbelievable....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wow, the arrogance of some of these self-proclaimed know it alls.....coming here for help then being disrespectful and questioning the vets.

Unbelievable....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Rick, Do you even lift? Lol

#TeamDreamCrusher

Thanks for the reply supertroy I really appreciate it.. what's your reasoning behind running Aromasin? What can you tell me about it from you experience ?

I'd day he probably has no experience with it considering he just started his first cycle in preparation for an h &m photo shoot. I got a few questions for you op...

Why is it you can say you look forward to comments and suggestions and then when you get some you're all baffled asking why someone would ask that or need to know? Well... probably because we know as little about you as possible and to give any sound advice you need to let us know what kind of shape you're in and where you're at with your own knowledge based of research.

How could you not see the relevance on knowing your height, weight and "approximate bf%"? If you can't see the correlation we have bigger problems. After stating your stats I understand your reluctance. I'd like to see what your diet looks like.

So what's a sample of your diet? What macro ratios do you hit? How much have you gained over these 15 years lifting? I would venture to say your diet is probably lacking

44 is a close friend of mine. He is 6 inches shorter than you and weighs 50 pounds more than you and has a lower "approximate bf%" so I would swallow your pride and look down at your balls and remind yourself that you're a man, not a pre-pubescent female and take some criticism while showing respect to the guys that have paved the way, made mistskes, and have been triumphant... and are here at your disposal to offer advice and experience for FREE

just my 2 cents.
Or 20

Out of all the guys that come in here asking for help, this guy (from what i can remember) has probably been the most ridiculous in a long time.

Hey bros, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it and try to reciprocate in kind when I can. Some folks have it all figured out and learn the hard way. He'll get advice somewhere hell he sounds like a tren candidate to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply supertroy I really appreciate it.. what's your reasoning behind running Aromasin? What can you tell me about it from you experience ?

Lol.... the blind leading the blind...
Mmmm..... he can't tell you because he has zero experience

Height and weight and BF% tell us what shape you're in. It is very relevant to doing a safe cycle. If you said you were 6'4" and 160lbs we would all tell you to go train naturally until you're at a healthier weight and have paid your dues without turning to AAS as a short cut.

None of the things you listed are for estrogen control. Aromasin is the most effective AI with the least disadvantages. 12.5mg eod is a good starter dose. Evaluate how you react and adjust.

300mg a week would be better for your first cycle. 200-250 is more like a trt dose.

Your BF is higher than ideal for a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just love the comment he made "if you have any experience at all" bro, you are a true piece of work, seriously... you remind me of one of those bitches that walks around with their nose in the air like they are better than anyone else... yes, i said bitch... since you know so much, why dont you do the teaching from now on... you teach us all how to eat and train, how to run cycles etc.. diet advice... all of it... your stats show you really know your shit!!

i just love the comment he made "if you have any experience at all" bro, you are a true piece of work, seriously... you remind me of what of those bitches that walks around with their nose in the air like they are better than anyone else... yes, i said bitch... since you know so much, why dont you do the teaching from now on... you teach us all how to eat and train, how to run cycles etc.. diet advice... all of it... your stats show you really know your shit!!

DAYUUUUM.... maybe I need to go back to school on slappin grizzlies because that my friend left a forrest full of them toothless. Mic drop.

DAYUUUUM.... maybe I need to go back to school on slappin grizzlies because that my friend left a forrest full of them toothless. Mic drop.
LOLLL... brother, i bite my tongue 24 hours a day but if i ever get pushed, im not the one, i promise... =)

Top Bottom