napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

32 Natural Bodybuilder - First Cycle Advice

Asymmetric

Hey all.

I've been watching videos, reading and listening to many different sources on the subject of steroids and decided to try steroids out for the first time. I'm going to list below my approach and would be grateful for some feedback.

I understand that the dosages I'll be running may be considered low to some of you, however, given that it takes time for a virgin steroid user to develop the necessary receptor sites required to utilise the hormone, it makes perfect sense to use the LOWEST dose possible and then work upwards as and when required.

200 - 250mg of testosterone cypionate 12 weeks 1 x dosage per week

Estrogen management - the usual names keep coming up so I'm looking for some advice on

Nolvadex, clomid, proviron and HCG

What would you guys recommend out of the list? Clomid apparently can cause some mild depression for the first 3/4 days :(

PCT - Again as above along with adding Tamoxifen

What would you guys recommend?

Again looking at Tamoxifen 40mg first 14 days every other day then 20mg for another 7 days every other day

looking at running D-aspartic acid for 12 days after PCT along with some l-glutamine in the evening.

Other health care to run through cycle

liv-52 1 x tab per day
5g vit c 1 g tab 5 x per day
multi vit 2 x per day
fish oil 2 x per day
lipidstabil 3 tabs 1 x per day

I've got a base line and full blood panel booked next week along with hormone profile so I know my baseline then test again one PCT is complete.

I'll be using multiple injection sites shoulders, legs, glutes etc to prevent excessive scare tissue. what pin size do you guys recommend ?

I've been training for over 15 years and I've completed in natural bodying building and powerlifting. I've placed 3rd in the heavy weights in Natural bodying building and 6th in powerlifting. so I've got some time under the iron :)

I look forward to your suggestions and comments :)

Chris

Last edited:
Still need your stats.
wt;
bf%:
lifting experience (time):
planned AI:
AI on hand:
planned PCT:
PCT items on hand:
Pre-existing medical conditions:
Cycle Goals:

As for your planned cycle, AI (on cycle support) and PCT, you need help. Posting like you did, no matter how enthusiastic, will get you nowhere without providing your stats.

The 44

The 44

I don't think you've actually spent time to read the post given your response. I am by no means proclaiming I have this all worked out. The post is looking for suggestions without keyboard warrior mentality.

Still need your stats.

ht: 6"2 - how is this relevant?

wt; 206lbs - how is this reverent? Body weight doesn't provide more or less androgen receptor sites?

bf%: if you have any experience at all you should not be asking this question as there is no REAL way to determine actual body fat. What you should ask is " approximate body fat " that will be 14-16%

lifting experience (time): as stated in the post 15 years plus

planned AI: as listed above - looking for recommendations and why

AI on hand: - as I'm looking for advice before starting why would I have anything on hand?

planned PCT: as listed above - looking for recommendations and why

PCT items on hand: as I'm looking for advice before starting why would I have anything on hand

Pre-existing medical conditions: none known at this time as listed getting full blood work done

Cycle Goals: lean sustainable gains

As for your planned cycle, AI (on cycle support) and PCT, you need help. - that's why I've joined this message board

Posting like you did, no matter how enthusiastic, will get you nowhere without providing your stats.

I'm looking for recommendations not keyboard warrior opinions

Please note this will be the first and last time I will reply to any ridiculous responces of this natural.. my time is valuable....

The 44

I don't think you've actually spent time to read the post given your response. I am by no means proclaiming I have this all worked out. The post is looking for suggestions without keyboard warrior mentality.

Still need your stats.

wt; 206lbs - how is this reverent? Body weight doesn't provide more or less androgen receptor sites?

bf%: if you have any experience at all you should not be asking this question as there is no REAL way to determine actual body fat. What you should ask is " approximate body fat " that will be 14-16%

AI on hand: - as I'm looking for advice before starting why would I have anything on hand?

PCT items on hand: as I'm looking for advice before starting why would I have anything on hand

Pre-existing medical conditions: none known at this time as listed getting full blood work done

As for your planned cycle, AI (on cycle support) and PCT, you need help. - that's why I've joined this message board

Posting like you did, no matter how enthusiastic, will get you nowhere without providing your stats.

Please note this will be the first and last time I will reply to any ridiculous responces of this natural.. my time is valuable....

12.5 Aromasin EOD on Cycle! (I'm 31 yr. old fitness model running my 1st cycle and this is what my research led me too)

12.5 Aromasin EOD on Cycle! (I'm 31 yr. old fitness model running my 1st cycle and this is what my research led me too)

Thanks for the reply supertroy I really appreciate it.. what's your reasoning behind running Aromasin? What can you tell me about it from you experience ?

The 44

Still need your stats.

You're gonna want to respond to this dumbass. Ht/Wt ensures that you're not grossly obese, or underweight. Don't be fucking stupid... nobody said anything pertaining to AR's. Bodyfat%... obviously it's an approximation thank you for pulling your lips off your own dick to answer. A dexa scan however gets you within 1-2%. However as you obviously know with your half the time in the gym as me that elevated body fat and estrogen issues go hand in hand. The rest of the stats requested is a basic format and opportunity for you to provide insight into what you might want to run. Apologies for not jumping to your request to be spoon fed all your answers you smug little shit. Keyboard warrior opinions in the form of a stats request is what anyone here would ask genius so that we might better help you. I actually had a cycle all planned and laid out for you had you managed not to open your suck box and spill jizz everywhere, but fuck it. You got it. Still don't have all the answers for you questions, my time is valuable as well. Enjoy your waiting for responses slim.

Last edited:
The 44

Still need your stats.

I would suggest your drop the know it all attitude, because just from looking at your use of HCG during PCT, tells me already you dont know what you are doing. Also shows you have no knowledge of cortisol control either during PCT.

Now if you drop the attitude, you might actually get some help, but my time is valuable to, and only given to someone willing to listen.

44 is probably one of the most AAS knowledgeable folks you will ever meet.

You're gonna want to respond to this dumbass. Ht/Wt ensures that you're not grossly obese, or underweight. Don't be fucking stupid... nobody said anything pertaining to AR's. Bodyfat%... obviously it's an approximation thank you for pulling your lips off your own dick to answer. A dexa scan however gets you within 1-2%. However as you obviously know with your half the time in the gym as me that elevated body fat and estrogen issues go hand in hand. The rest of the stats requested is a basic format and opportunity for you to provide insight into what you might want to run. Apologies for not jumping to your request to be spoon fed all your answers you smug little shit. Keyboard warrior opinions in the form of a stats request is what anyone here would ask genius so that we might better help you. I actually had a cycle all planned and laid out for you had you managed not to open your suck box and spill jizz everywhere, but fuck it. You got it. Still don't have all the answers for you questions, my time is valuable as well. Enjoy your waiting for responses slim.
Boom! Mic drop!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Aromasin helps to control your estrogen levels. You need to run it, and have stuff on hand in case your body doesn't respond well to the elevated hormones you are putting into your body. PCT is to kick start your natural test levels after they have been shut down due to the massive amount of test you have been putting into it. It is also the time to seriously try to control and suppress estrogen levels as you come back off of AS's. You sounds like you need to do some basic reading before you jump down a road that can be very dangerous if not run properly. Its more than sticking yourself with a needle in the butt, and expecting perfect results.

Hey 44, how many times did you have to edit this down to this nice of a level? :) The first version must have been epic.

I'm trying not to be that asshole that erupts so badly, but I'm not gonna lie this one tested my limits. Edited about 5x.

I'd personally bump up the test some, it's good to be conservative, but 200-250 for some people would just put them at their natural test levels with all the shutdown and recovery. I think 350 is a solid starting point.

44 is a good guy, he just wants to make sure people are headed in the right direction and not fucking themselves. We get a lot of people here that think they have more conditioning than they really have so we may come off as harsh with stat questions to a new person but it really just means we actually care about people.

LOL im amazed at the amount of fucking geniuses that have NO experience whatsoever and are "google and wikipedia fucking geniuses." Im sorry, but arrogant fucks need to leave... and there's clearly two in this thread that just need to go... not a big secret which two that is... i fucking laugh at these clowns... if you have questions and need help, you get it all day long... you come in here with NO experience, NO knowledge and start dishing shit, LOL then your going to be run out before you blink... my advice would be to go to meso where you can be with the best selection of douche bags on the planet...

Top Bottom