napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 weeks on SARMS - Testosterone from 555 to 44!

Ok, so I received my bloodwork from Friday 5/5. Here is where I'm at:

5/5/2017:
AST: 98
ALT: 118
Testosterone Serum: 18 (Range 348-1197)
LH: 1.7 (Range 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 1.0 (Range 1.5-12.5
Estradiol: <6.0 (Range 7.6-42.6)

So my AST and ALT are high, but this could be due to strenuous workouts - right? Per my reading at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/
I worked out that morning pretty heavy, and workout 4-5/days/week heavy lifting. Or is this an issue of some other kind?

Testosterone is still low, and in fact lower than 4 days prior where it was at 44. So I'm definitely NOT producing.

However, LH is normal (though low), and higher than it was on 4/11 (at <0.2) when I had a testosterone level of >1500. So it IS moving UP. My normal is at 2.8 (from 3/31 when test was at 555)

FSH is low, but moving UP as well. It was <0.4 on 4/11, and now 1.0. My normal is 2.4 (from 3/31 bloodwork when test was at 555)

Estradiol is low, but not bad. It was 25.8 on 4/11 when my test was >1500. My normal was 11.1 (from 3/31 bloodwork when test was at 555).

See attached.

My questions are:
1. Since Estradiol is low, I'm not going to introduce ARO or ARI. I don't have an estrogen issue, but clearly a testosterone only issue that of course is lowering my Estradiol levels. Correct?
2. My LH and FSH are increasing, but not enough, and my testes are clearly not producing testosterone. I do NOT have ANY side effects. Everything is great, except maybe a ever so slight ache in my right testicle - probably related to some of the minor atrophy (if any) over the lats few weeks. So I think I DO need to take 4-weeks off of my SARMS cycle and do the MiniPCT with Clomid and Nolva (plus GW and MK2866) to bring the Testosterone back to normal. Would you agree?
3. Any concerns on my AST or ALT (or is that most likely the workouts? What is the highest you have seen?

B

5.5.2017 BloodWorkImage.jpg

Bro... you need to start taking NAC and Tudca ASAP... them liver values are high imo..... You take NAC or Tudca? Don't think working out causes your liver values to rise like that... not that high

anadrol had my liver values at 102... i recently did bloods and im using four sarms and all my levels were in great range so i have no clue what is causing it on you.. .i have some of the most strenuous workouts you can imagine... its possible it could elevate it but something else is causing it... have you ever had values that high before?

So... where did you get these ''sarms''? My serious bet is on the fact that you did not get stuff remotely close to real sarms. Since it elevated your liver values... i think you maybe got raws of prohormones and even winstrol or something in those capsules.

anadrol had my liver values at 102... i recently did bloods and im using four sarms and all my levels were in great range so i have no clue what is causing it on you.. .i have some of the most strenuous workouts you can imagine... its possible it could elevate it but something else is causing it... have you ever had values that high before?

Hi Dylan. Never. My pre-bloods prior to doctor giving me the Testosterone shot were ALL normal. Every blood test ever done for me has never had an issue. What should I take to clear it? Maybe NAC or Tudca as suggested?

So... where did you get these ''sarms''? My serious bet is on the fact that you did not get stuff remotely close to real sarms. Since it elevated your liver values... i think you maybe got raws of prohormones and even winstrol or something in those capsules.

Hey Bro. Nope definitely not the case. All of my products are from SARMSX.

I'm really confused by your test being nearly shut down completely with FSH and LH showing you should be producing test. If those were tanked I'd understand but it almost looks like endocrine problems because the signal is there from your testes to produce it

I'm really confused by your test being nearly shut down completely with FSH and LH showing you should be producing test. If those were tanked I'd understand but it almost looks like endocrine problems because the signal is there from your testes to produce it

I started the Tongkat the day before which could have been the cause of the bump in LH FSH, but maybe it was too early to bump the testosterone. Maybe if I do another set of bloods this Friday, testosterone might be going up...but it's a guess. I need to bump it fast as it's declining rapidly.

Your ALT and AST is high bro. I ran TBOL for 6 weeks and my values never got above 55-60. Something is not right there.

As stated, your LH and FSH has shown improvement, but you Test levels are lower. To answer your previous question, should you stop your SARMS cycle, IMO yes until this gets sorted out.

Your ALT and AST is high bro. I ran TBOL for 6 weeks and my values never got above 55-60. Something is not right there.

As stated, your LH and FSH has shown improvement, but you Test levels are lower. To answer your previous question, should you stop your SARMS cycle, IMO yes until this gets sorted out.

Meeting with an Endocronologist today at 3:30. Going to stop all SARMS and supplements, and see what he says for next steps. Probably going to put me on Clomid I'm sure.

What liver support do you guys use?

Tudca and Competitive Edge Labs Cycle support. The question remains, what caused the elevated liver values in the first place?

Also, with this low of testosterone wouldn't I show some other side effect? Loss of Libido, no erections, major shrinkage, etc? I'm all good in all of those departments. Just got laid yesterday morning, and and everything has been great. Not super horny, but nothing out of the ordinary. Get morning wood and everything. I just don't get it.

Also, with this low of testosterone wouldn't I show some other side effect? Loss of Libido, no erections, major shrinkage, etc? I'm all good in all of those departments. Just got laid yesterday morning, and and everything has been great. Not super horny, but nothing out of the ordinary. Get morning wood and everything. I just don't get it.

That is strange. All jokes aside, morning wood is a good is thing. When I had low testosterone and associated symptoms, I never got morning wood. I had forgotten all about it until I started TRT.

That is strange. All jokes aside, morning wood is a good is thing. When I had low testosterone and associated symptoms, I never got morning wood. I had forgotten all about it until I started TRT.

I know right. Everything I've read says low testosterone leads to loss of ability to get erections and libido, etc. None of which I have - so those are positive signs. Unless the SARMS is helping me keep it up ;).

Tudca and Competitive Edge Labs Cycle support. The question remains, what caused the elevated liver values in the first place?

Thanks. I will buy those now. I want to know the cause too. Looking back at my pre Labs, when I was at 555 Testosterone - my AST and ALT was at 30 and 23 respectively. Then shot to 61 and 33 when I got the testosterone shot. Maybe it's another one of the supplements I take. I take Triton Fish Oil (not likely a cause), multivitamin (not a cause), Vitamin D3 (probably not a cause), Optimum Nutrition ZMA (maybe?), NatureWise Nighttime ThermoBlend (maybe?). Then the full SARMS Stack (S4, LGD, RAD, GW, MK2866). I don't really drink right now (1x in last 8 weeks) and eat super healthy - since I wanted max gains from my Stack. Could be the spike in Testosterone shooting me so high and then crashing. I've read some of that. Still not sure.

Cant recall, will check my desk tomorrow. White bottle with blue writing which describes about half. My test levels are high and i never see values like that. Question is, what did you start taking since your previous blood draw ? Also, what is that thermoblend stuff?

So damn weird reading all of this... what I would do is (as long as you have morning wood etc) finish your sarms cycle and do the full PCT.

After that, blood test again. Too many variables now. ;)

Cant recall, will check my desk tomorrow. White bottle with blue writing which describes about half. My test levels are high and i never see values like that. Question is, what did you start taking since your previous blood draw ? Also, what is that thermoblend stuff?

I haven't changed anything. Everything above is what I've been taking for a while. I added ZMA at beginning of Sarms cycle on 4/13. Added Thermoblend around that time too. Rest I've been using for a while.

Here is link to thermoblend: https://www.naturewise.com/products/night-time-thermo-blend

Top Bottom